Quit Complaining About Living Through History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Incredibly dumb.

The Tea Party exists largely because of 8 years of Bush. Hell, even a Canadian liberal douchebag should be able to figure that out. Bush fractured the Republican party with his complete abandonment of fiscal conservatism. Hence, the Tea Party filled that void.

#11     Jul 29, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Gabby bitch slapped again.

#12     Jul 29, 2011
  3. You and LuKKKrum seem to be on the same wavelength. You must have so much to talk about.

#13     Jul 29, 2011
  4. jem

jem

you do not understand squat.

every guy and most every women with a non govt job... wants the sick spending to stop.

that is why at least some of the members of congress are holding out for more responsible govt.

this is not anti obama - its anti spending more than you take in.
    there are millions of patriots who despise what bush did with all the spending as well.

#14     Jul 29, 2011
  5. And yet they remained largely quiet for the duration of his tenure. Such remarkable discipline and restraint.

#15     Jul 29, 2011
  6. Very nice post. I agree.

We are at the muddy bottom in many aspects. Plenty of corruption is coming to light. Elected officials have to be walking on egg shells right about now.

I wouldn't make a bet, that this is the bottom of our current mess. Things will probably get much worse.

#16     Jul 29, 2011
  7. jem

jem

so what makes you so weird about this... are you actually for irresponsible crazy spending.

If you are than you should support obama... if you are not... then you should let your beloved know.

#17     Jul 29, 2011
  8. No, I just dislike blatant hypocrisy. The Tea Party is more about anti-Obama than it is anything else, dog-whistle politics nothwithstanding. Otherwise, they would have surfaced in size and numbers during the W presidency, long before Obama came into office.

#18     Jul 29, 2011
  9. Now this was a most excellent bitch slap!!

#19     Jul 29, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Selective "memory".

#20     Jul 29, 2011