Quit Banning Trader28

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hypostomus, Jun 4, 2008.

1. It seems like it would be a lot less trouble all around if ET left him alone in his current incarnation. He might even mellow and go away. A truce is definitely in order. At very worst, people who don't like him could put him on ignore once and be done with it.

2. <i>"It seems like it would be a lot less trouble all around if ET left him alone in his current incarnation. He might even mellow and go away. A truce is definitely in order. At very worst, people who don't like him could put him on ignore once and be done with it."</i>

I've always thought of T28 as one of the most intelligent and quick-witted characters in this virtual roadhouse tavern here. Amusing part is, JH's last will & testament will disclose that T28 is secretly his long-lost son.

Imagine that... T28 Hershey. Has a nice ring to it, in all honesty. Hopefully Surf invites Spyder, JH, T28, Mandel and you too, Hypo to his next cigar & cognac swaree`.

Heck, I'd try to finagle an invite to that shin-dig myself. Wonder if the establishment would frown upon my drinking longneck Labatts straight from the bottle there?

3. We would expect nothing less of you. But what a sorry sworry that would be. Me in my overhauls and T28 in his floppy expedition hat. Re T28, he was banned today but was back in seconds, with no discernible lag in posting. A truly fascinating guy if you take the time to get to know him. And I myself would love to meet Jack, and "walk this way" behind him like William Powell walked behind the decrepit butler in a Thin Man film.

4. They let me in the door with my tennis shoes. :D

Of course, I had to borrow a loner pair of 'dress up shoes' to sit and drink with Surf and the crew.

- Spydertrader

5. Highlight of the event will be when T28 discovers JH is his long-lost father. Just like the Austin Powers movie where Dr. Evil discovers Peter O'Toole is his dad, and Powers his brother. Probably goes something like this...

JH: Son, I've been waiting to tell you this for years now
    JH: you complete me
    T28: dad, you had me from boolean
    [long pause for emotional father/son man-hug]
    JH: SCT is good
    JH: SCT is right
    JH: SCT works
    JH: SCT, in all of its forms -- for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind
    T28: dad,
    JH: yes son?
    T28: I didn't hear a word you said... watching that young girl over there
    JH: it's ok, son. Nobody listens anyway

6. Who is Trader28?

I asked this question awhile back only for a t28 incarnation to say he's a good guy.

Also what the hell is STC? Who is JH, seriously? Did JH rob t28 or something?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

T28 is your consummate, stereotypical, unemployable, $hit for brains, dumb ass loser. Living in his parents basement, when he's not being molested by his pedophile step dad, he's here on ET obsessing over Jack Hershey's obfuscations. He rants incessantly about the lack of Jack's credibility whilst he has absolutely none of his own and dodges all questions inquiring into such.

Behold his latest and presumably soon to be banned yet again ali-ASS.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=105380

STC?

Sorry I can't help you, I have no idea.