Quirky things that you do as you became wiser

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pension_Admin, Mar 19, 2010.

1. It's a good question, (although, I'm not sure if "wiser" is the correct qualifier, I think senile is more apt)...

I struggled to come up with anything. How about intentionally not remembering things, my mind was a bear trap when I was younger and unwise, remembering virtually everything, good, bad or ugly.

#11     Mar 19, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

how long does that take you?

i am guessing around two hours. isn't that half a marathon.

#12     Mar 19, 2010
  3. Cassie

Cassie

PA-PLEASE post a pic of your coin holder so I can laugh even harder!! LMFAO- I'm not laughing at you, I am laughing with you... OMG... I did a Google search to try to picture it but I just can't... If a guy bought me a drink at a bar with a coin holder I would def stick around and talk to him cuz that is just hilarious and nothing is better then a man who will make a woman laugh:D

The napkin thing is funny as hell too... hey you never know when you will need one!!!

#13     Mar 19, 2010
  4. Take it one step further and start brushing them in the shower. Been doing it for decades and I have the choppers of a teenager.

#14     Mar 19, 2010
  5. But then you end up net using the same amount of time as you would just brushing when you get out since you can't wash and brush at the same time.

#15     Mar 20, 2010
  6. I have to confess that I haven't told you all everything about my quirky paper napkins habit. I actually keep the paper napkins in a ziplock bag. So, you can imagine the look on the woman's face when I pulled out this thick tri-color (white, light brown, and bright yellow) ziplock bag out of my Kenneth Cole leather briefase.

I still have this habit, but I ain't sharing my paper napkins to anyone anymore. lol

#16     Mar 20, 2010