Quickest execution on Nasdaq equities?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by EMini-Player, Apr 22, 2003.

1. You are a liar, you run a Andover office and are a scam artist who is too cheap to buy advertising.....ANYONE that would use Hammer over IB is out of their mind....If Andover cannot afford to pay for a simple banner here, how can they keep the doors open?

#11     Apr 24, 2003
  2. wookie

wookie

Shut up I did'nt say to use hammer on IB you are an idiot....

I said hammer on Citrx is fast. Dont take your attitude from thread to thread. Too bad you are in florida I would pay you an immidiate vistit. To teach you a thing or two about trading.

#12     Apr 24, 2003
  3. You are a shill.....that's why you should apply to my firm,

Shill Securities, LLC

www.shillsecurities.com

...or you could d"pm me for more details"......the only thing you could teach me is how NOT to do business....By a freaking banner you cheap shill....It' s not fair to legitimate business who actually do thing s the right way....BTW , Sun guard isn't too happy about your postings....I cc'd them every thing you said.....

#13     Apr 24, 2003
  4. You're all full of cr*p. I do nothing but paper trade all day and it's 100X as fast as any platform ever invented.

So fast, I measure my executions with negative times.

#14     Apr 24, 2003
  5. Well,

Everyone stole or copied the watcher thus we got

First level - Light Speed - Etrade Pro
    Terminator I or II - Sonic Trading
    I knew the guy to developed the Hammer so it should be decent platform.

We use lava now and I think it's just as fast as anything out there and has the best order routin in the biz.

I can say UTII sucks cuz I used it for a year.

Omar

#15     Apr 25, 2003