Quicken Quotes Live.. last few jabs..

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Riesgo2002, Jun 2, 2002.

1. GeraldKo

GeraldKo

I tried QuoteTracker today. I like its interface a lot better than eSignal's. However, it doesn't seem to offer Time & Sales -- or I couldn't find it if it does. I've emailed them to find out if I'm just missing it. It *does*offer Level II, however, which I suppose I coud use in place of the way I use Time & Sales.

My datafeed today was just my Datek account. (QuoteTracker is free, you just have to provide your own datafeed.) I had problems, but I suppose they were due to the Datek datafeed -- like failing to update for one long period today. Also, with Datek, Level II is limited to just Island, which is worthless.

I'm looking into alternative datafeeds. I don't mind paying for them if they give me what I want.

Frankly, I'm very frustrated. I'm not warming up to eSignal with additional use. And I called and found out that in the Advanced Chart you still don't have what I would consider a usable Time & Sales window. Also, it sounds like the Advanced Chart doesn't let you look at a couple days in a single glance.

I'm going to repost this over at the Quicken to eSignal message board, and probably stay with that board after this:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?postid=84404#post84404

#21     Jul 2, 2002
  2. Miki

Miki

GeraldKo

Right-click on a stock and select: “Raw data for…”

Good trading

#22     Jul 3, 2002