Quicken QQL Replacement Candidate..

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Riesgo2002, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Wondering if anyone here has experience with ProphetStation.

They seem really inexpensive $34.95 plus exchanges, including futures and options..

The software doesn't look like the greatest but it looks like something I could get used to, specially for the price.

Check'em out and let me know what you think..

http://www.prophetfinance.com/prophetstation/default.asp

2. m22au

m22au

As far as I know, their data is constnatly updating snapshot, and not streaming.

Further more, the software is almost exactly like Medved's Quotetracker, which is free (with ads) or $7 per month.

Then you sign up for a data service, which is about $10 to $30 per month, depending on your choice of feed, number of symbols.

Level II is also about $30 per month + $9 exchange fee.

You can find out more about Quotetracker at www.quotetracker.com

3. coops

coops

I liked QQL, but had to leave just recently due to lack of futures... then they folded, so glad i was looking around. Defected to Esignal, who are good - the new charting is ok (old stuff is hopeless).

Quotetracker is also good, but you will not get any multi day intraday data - with prophet you do. So at start of morning, your 1 min, 5min charts etc will include yesterday's data.

Nextrend seems popular here, but got fed up with the weird menu/interface, or to put it another way it was a real pain to work out how to adjust things how i wanted.....not like QQL.

coops

4. I defected to Qcharts and I have no complaints.

(Check out my other post on Qcharts)

I am paying about $93 a month but I get the whole enchilada.

L2, T&S and island book
    ive charts with historical data
    all the chart tools I need
    no limit on symbols
    list off all market trending stocks
    and the rest

I think it's the best for the price.
    :cool:

5. but the $19.95 E-signal and the $14.95 Nextrend seem to be much better options in. my opinion. For the money, I really liked QQL.