Questions to Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by BenzMercedesSL, Oct 27, 2011.

1. baro-san

baro-san

#41     Oct 28, 2011
  2. This is my endless channel. :D :D :D

[​IMG]

#42     Oct 29, 2011
  3. When I started to learn the SCT, I read the posts in Spyder's threads first (in ET and other trading forums). At first, I only knew some elements called pt1, pt2, pt3, FTT, BO and FBO etc. I didn't know what they were and their relationship.

Then, during my 1st iterative refinement (IR), I knew:
    pt 1 (also FTT) -> pt 2 -> pt 3 -> FTT (sequence would be repeated)

My 2nd IR:
    pt 1 --(decreasing V, then increasing V)--> pt 2 --(decreasing V)--> pt 3 --(increasing V) --> FTT

My 3rd IR:
    pt 1 --(decreasing V then increasing V)--> pt 2 --(decreasing V)--> pt 3 --(increasing V to confirm pt 3) --> FTT

My 4th IR:
    The market is fractal. The pt 1 can only break out and go to the pt 2 on the same fractal.

My 5th IR:
    pt 1 --(decreasing V then increasing V)--> pt 2 --(decreasing V)--> pt 3 --(increasing V to confirm pt 3) --> (permission to look for signal of change) --> FTT

My 6th IR:
    pt 1 --(decreasing V then increasing V)--> pt 2 --(decreasing V)--> pt 3 --(increasing V to confirm pt 3) --> (permission to look for Traverse Level's signal of change) --> FTT

I am still doing my IR now. Studying 'Ten Cases', gaussian, VE, M1, M2.... My current goal is to do a thoroughly annotated chart.

It is difficult to filter the valid and invalid information found in the old threads. Many terms were introduced at that time....

#43     Oct 29, 2011
  4. Thanks, baro-san!

#44     Oct 29, 2011
  5. good guy ... would be nice to see him around again.

#45     Oct 29, 2011

6. What an amazing, astounding and advanced method to obfuscate the simplicity necessary for observation of the natural order of the market.

Yet I am addicted to the entertainment element.

Ya see it's all about control: the more intervention the more confusion, the less control you have and the more the market controls you.

The less you know the more you write, and the less you demonstrate the more you deceive yourself.

Either way, it's an art

Keep it up Jack - it's the weekend.

#46     Oct 29, 2011
  7. jsp326

jsp326

What about the first two questions? You'll probably duck them again, but there they go:

1) Why haven't you entered any more trading contests after getting humiliated back in 2002?

2) Why not post your live signals. Brag all you want about how incredible your method is...no serious trader will care a bit until they see some evidence.

As for the rest of your spiel, I could read stream-of-consciousness self-help stuff in all sorts of other books, blogs, etc. That's not what I asked for.

#47     Oct 29, 2011
  8. Ah this is great. Hang on til I get the popcorn and Kool-Aid. Must one of the best rants ever coming up...

#48     Oct 29, 2011
  9. xiaodre

xiaodre

So you guys are in here to try and debase an 80 year old. Give yourselves a hand.

#49     Oct 29, 2011
  10. He did post a live signal. I got a pm from him with a signal that worked out just as he suggested.

Why do you expect him to hand feed you money? Is it not better to teach someone to fish, then to give them a free fish?

If you get nothing out of his system, then don't follow it. However, people keep coming here and asking for a free system, he is one of the few that provided one.

I could teach someone to trade, but after the time, effort, and money I put into developing my system, I would not do it for free.

Maybe Jack likes to write a long answer, but maybe he is a genius. Do you expect a genius to think like you or me? If his system is long and complicated, do you think the code for those high frequency bots are short and simple? If trading were easy, everyone would do it.

#50     Oct 29, 2011