Questions to Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by BenzMercedesSL, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I should exit at the last red bar ("16:10-16:15" 5 min bar) on the chart as R2R appeared at that moment. Am I right?

[​IMG]

#21     Oct 28, 2011
  2. You have it, grasshopper:D

#22     Oct 28, 2011

3. Thank you for your help, RCG Trader!

In 4 Oct 2011 EOD, a DOM up traverse completed and then a NON-DOM down traverse started .(we saw R2R)

In 5 Oct 2011 morning, we expected a NON-DOM down traverse continuation.

I am wondering where the FTT of that NON-DOM down traverse is.

If FTT occurred @ 9:55, the last dom tape of that down traverse had only 1 bar. This should not be possible because the smallest observable thing (tape in this case) is formed by at least 2 bars.

When I switched to YM 2 min chart (9:52-10:00 area), I only saw r2r (the sequence was incomplete)

Did I miss something?

In the attached chart,
    Black thin line: up tape and down tape
    Blue medium line: up traverse
    Pink medium line: down traverse

[​IMG]

#23     Oct 28, 2011
  4. Sigh......

Rocketeer till you triple your account. I have shown you where to get out, and you know how to get in. What else to you require?

#24     Oct 28, 2011
  5. Thanks, RCG Trader.

I'll study the rockets first.

#25     Oct 28, 2011
  6. :D You smoked too much, drank too much, or both! :D

No, it's not me but I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.

But to be honest I also had my moments like MercedesBenz where I thought something can't be correct. If I apply this stuff in a strict manner it doesn't seem to work. And I could even prove it. But then suddenly Jack was able to pull another rabbit out of his hat and show me that I haven't noticed "the obvious".

So Mercedes hit the gas and smoke some rubber!

#26     Oct 28, 2011
  7. Hi frenchfry,

Welcome. Nice to see you here!

I thought I was the only one who had millions of questions on SCT. :D

Do you have the same questions (the above posted questions) that I am having now?

#27     Oct 28, 2011
  8. I read all the posts in IR thread. There are many terms from Spyder, e.g. Pace Acceleration and Peak Volume. Do they still valid?

At that time (around 2008), Spyder was undergoing "Iterative Refinement". Some of the information might not be correct.

What do you think?

#28     Oct 28, 2011
  9. From http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2015257#post2015257:

The fail rate seemed quite high....Are we going to be doomed?

hahahaha......

#29     Oct 28, 2011
  10. #30     Oct 28, 2011