Questions to Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by BenzMercedesSL, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Thank you for your information, RCG Trader and nkhoi.

[​IMG]

Is the Traverse level gaussian correct in this chart (included Stoc, entry and exit)?

#11     Oct 28, 2011
  2. No, the third bar, right on the end of your chart is the exit. That is you r B2R, do you see it now?

#12     Oct 28, 2011
  3. Is rocket related to Pace Acceleration mentioned in IR thread?

Tape builds traverse, traverse then widens to be a channel.

Due to fractal nature, bbt builds tape which then widens to be a traverse (i.e. rocket).

If the above is true, there will be an endless loop...

bbt's ff builds bbt which then widens to be a bbt's sf (i.e. tape)....

I probably over-complicate the stuff again...

#13     Oct 28, 2011
  4. You do. Rocketeers is step one. After PVT. You are probably skipping PVT, which I do not recommend.

But if you insist, be a Rocketeer. Do not move forward until you have at least tripled your account.

#14     Oct 28, 2011
  5. Thanks, RCG Trader!

Is it correct?

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 28, 2011
  6. Fractal too large. Go back to your original pic, and on that third bar where you see more red volume than the red before, that is a Red 2 Red. Exit your rocket right there. Try not to jump fractals, that is a very common problem with newbies.

#16     Oct 28, 2011
  7. Yes, I always jump fractals...

The "B2R" mentioned in your previous post means :

B2B2R2"B R"2R2b2R

The trend overlap area, am I right?

[​IMG]

#17     Oct 28, 2011
  8. Would you elaborate more on that, please?

#18     Oct 28, 2011
  9. Close.

U left on a B2R. The trend can reassert itself.

Hold till a R2R, that is two bars over. See where you have higher red than the bar before it? That is a R2R. Keep at it,you are doing fine.

#19     Oct 28, 2011
  10. You need to take this bar by bar. Don't over think. Jack dumps a lot of info on his students. Take it all in and slow it down. I had a Calculus teacher like that. His name Dr. Dean, and he had a PhD in Mathematics and was teaching first year Calculus to freshmen EE students. He was brutal. And he would not stop either. So when I ran into Jack, it was like Dr. Dean. Do not try to take it all in at one time. Build upon each concept.

#20     Oct 28, 2011