Questions to ask recruiters at Prop Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by GMillz, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Don-Who would you say are your "2 main competitors"? If you don't mind answering that.

#11     Sep 1, 2006
  2. Don-Who would you say are your "2 main competitors"? If you don't mind answering that.

#12     Sep 1, 2006
  3. I don't want to get into a "pi@#$%" match with anyone, so I won't mention names. I can say that I think there are only 2 others that have 500 or more (non retail) traders at this particular point in time. (someone correct me if they can think of more).

Of course there are several other good firms out there.

Don

#13     Sep 1, 2006
  4. Don-
    Curious as to how much money Bright Traders make annually on average. I know that's kind of tough (and probably dumb) question but maybe you can answer it in terms of percentages of your 500 or so traders.

Top traders (and have most capital) : ? %

Mediocre traders: ?%

Not so good traders: ?%

#14     Sep 1, 2006
  5. We have an extremely wide range, primarily because we have so many new traders come through our training programs. Top traders make over a $million (some much more)....bottom traders (newbies generally) lose money, "seasoned traders" tend to make low to medium 6 figures. I know this is kind of vague, and I do my best to answer, but since everyone is completely independent on how they run their own business, the numbers really don't mean too much.

We have people who trade 15 minutes a day, or once a week, and some who seem to trade non-stop.

Don

#15     Sep 1, 2006