Questions Regarding Market Maker Tactics

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by SL4CEO, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

What?

I clicked on these links and I don't get it.......

Please take your medication and go to bed?

Is this some sort of joke..............

Voodoo try try again..... the direct access community is going to compare ours to yours.........

Maybe you should, at this hour, post a picture of us as Count Dracula and claim that the reason for SL4' accuracy is the Black Arts.........

Sweet Dreams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:)

#41     Dec 21, 2001
  2. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

asking again
    (Reposting this since it looks like you missed it.)

SL4CEO: I can't recall now, but did you or xcowboy say that you did NOT provide any sort of API that would allow your signals to work with automated trading (or to be post-processed in any other way)? If so, was there a reason for that? Am also still curious what the system (the part we'll never see) looks like that you're using for trading FX at night (in very general terms, including what kinds of human interaction is required). Thanks.
    Good Evening dcamp.........
    I am truly sorry that I did not respond to your previous question as I was playing nursery school Mom to the Juvenile Delinquents that are running around these chatrooms and the Direct Access BDs that are afraid of this new tech....
    Anyway, yes we do have an API.......for specifications on this please contact mauro@sl4trader.com and he will provide you our chief software engineer regaring a confidential discussion of such.......
    Regarding some of the more advanced surveillance levels, I may be willing to provde a glimpse at these ONLY on premises in NY
    under a strict secrecy agreement and predicated upon understanding what you will use the information for........
    At that time I will introduce you to our FX technology systems.....
    Night for Now
    :)

#42     Dec 21, 2001
  3. Phoenix1

Phoenix1

>>Avoids issues/questions posed (can't answer questions about secrets...)

People keep complaining about SL4CEO not answering questions about secrets. It's amazing how interested people seem to be in how something operates, as if they need to know that before they can accept for themselves if it truly works or not. Isn't it more important to discover first if it actually does what it claims? I mean, who cares if it counts comquats to do what it does? As long as it does what it's supposed to do. The time for real curiosity would seem to be if it can be shown to actually work...

On another note to SL4CEO, I must agree about some of the typos. A few words I need to take double-takes to understand what is being said. If it's not too much trouble to ask, one extra double-take before clicking that Submit button! thnx. :D

#43     Dec 21, 2001
  4. Phoenix1, you missed my point entirely... ah well.

#44     Dec 21, 2001
  5. It is suspicious because it makes it difficult to understand who is really responsible for the software. (It's hard to know who is selling the software and thus who is responsible for tech support, maintenance, etc.) You should setup ONE main site for all of your SL4 information(pricing, purchasing, support, etc.) and then you can link all of your individual websites to it. This only makes sense anyway since it would ultimately take less time, resources, confuse your patrons less, and ultimately result in more $ in your bank accounts.

lol, yeah I'm scared of technology that has been too long in coming and has made sense for years..... stop insulting me.

Funny again.. your hype never ceases to amaze me... I want to say that it is not paranoia that motivates me, it's sensible logical consumer caution. I have no problem with your product, I have only to gain if your product works. My only problem is with the continual stream of BS that flows out of your mouth. Your Hype is unreal. My purpose here was only to counter some of your BS. As must of us in the business world understad, those who spend a lot of time hyping their product rarely have a product worth looking at.

BTW, did you read my post earlier when I said that you remind me of an AmWay representative?

By now, anyone who has read much of this column and has any education in the fields of psychology, computer science, and business/marketing will easily see much of what I'm talking about: hype.

Additionally, your odd (hype, hysteria, ignorance?) comments that seem to indicate that you would somehow be able to limit my ability to use your product are completely ludicrous. ANYONE with knowledge of computer networking knows that as long as you are still selling the product and/or giving demos you will be unable to stop my use of it. lmao

Your insults are funny really....all of your posts in response to anyone who questions your integrity insult our intelligence. You routinely have called us teenagers, even though we are not, and you all too quickly tell us that we are not "professional" just because we disagree...

I'm officially done wasting my time here. I honestly hope that your product is 1/4 of as good as you say it is; then we may actually be able to find it useful.

#45     Dec 21, 2001
  6. You are simply weird. I do not represent a company or a platform. I am a remote prop trader hanging out in my home office in western NY trading by myself, so don't waste your time with your conspiracy theories about who/what I am. Here is my question.

Today was a typical day for me. I made 22 trades based on very short term technical indications and Level 2 action. My average gain was about 10 cents, the largest was 28 cents. My average loss was 6 cents and the largest was 30 cents on a quick move that I could not execute against fast enough. My longest trade (duration) was about 90 seconds. My P & L was about $550 plus. Lastly, I would have loved to have traded 100 times or more.....if I could have found that many trades to get into. Now don't you think that SL4, based on your descriptions, is well suited for my style?

I will answer the question for you. If your platform performs as you have stated, then it was made for me. I cannot wait to try it in real time and will move my trading in a heartbeat if it goes as you say it will. I will also post this for all the world to see as an independant endorsement as I would like nothing more than to share good news of better technology and tools for fellow traders. SO stop attacking me for what I am not, and either respond to or ignore my opinion that you simply write like a freak! No offense intended. :)

#46     Dec 21, 2001
  7. I told you that I was not attacking SL4, just your strange way of touting it. I find the following post from SI worth referencing as I respect the poster....either way I would have checked it out as I think SL4 looks at the very least intriguing.

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stoc...?msgid=16816993

PS though it looks the guys over at SI had even less patience for your spam attempts lol

#47     Dec 21, 2001
  8. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

little stockapprentice and dattader..................

#48     Dec 21, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.