Questions Regarding Market Maker Tactics

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by SL4CEO, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL4CEO,

I went through all the website material and it's very interesting if a bit overwhelming. I'm sorry you continue to refuse to answer the rather simple questions on MM behavior except to say that you've got it covered.

Ok, let me try something new. How do I get the SL4 commentary? Is it produced from s/w on my PC or does it come from your servers? And if it comes from your server what happens if I lose the link to your server? Or if I lose the data feed?

#21     Dec 20, 2001
  2. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

You will learn quite a bit more if you are able to reference it LIVE!

However, and politely, there are definitely guards within these trading rooms who have a lot to lose if we don't grant permission access to thi technology to them.......

And they will try to dissuade the weak minded fromeven looking at the truth.......

I clearly recognize this..........

When I have more time I will be pleased to describe the encouters that we have had with Direct Acess BD directly face-to-fce and how they were literally terrified that SL4 would overshadow like a SPECTRE their precious platforms and worlds........

#22     Dec 20, 2001
  3. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

SL4CEO,

I went through all the website material and it's very interesting if a bit overwhelming. I'm sorry you continue to refuse to answer the rather simple questions on MM behavior except to say that you've got it covered.

Ok, let me try something new. How do I get the SL4 commentary? Is it produced from s/w on my PC or does it come from your servers? And if it comes from your server what happens if I lose the link to your server? Or if I lose the data feed?
    Refuse to answer>>>hmmmmmmmm
    Lets try logic........
    If the market maker question is simple Mr. Beltway then why has noone succeeded in solving it?
    Now lets say I answer your question.......How do I answer your question WITHOUT giving away secrets to the many programmers in this chatroom?!
    C"mon b honest....your simply trying to goat me on in a futile attempt to reveal the deivativesource for the algorithms that achieve the solutionsurveilance mechanisms....
    The answer is NO.....
    However, the second question is NOT proprietary........
    The secured SL4 formulae complex operates and delivers all real-timeformula solutions and tactical debrifings second-by-second directly on your screen.......p.s. AL this info isfuly disclosed on our massive websites.........
    If you lose the link to our server...SL4 automatically reestablishes contact irregardless of the reasonfor the connctin loss.....
    The extensive formulae server complex resides on Wall Street and is manned by both LIVE technical communication people and security personnel............
    Multiple backup and contingency management systems are in place including triple industrial grade power systems.....Furthermore ALL secured connections are LIVE monitored by our people throughout the day...........
    If you lose the data feed....for whatever reason I would check your modem........our datafeed infrastructure is extremely sophisticated and reliable.....

PS Beltway........Please don't misquote me again.......
    I don't make remarks like "we've got it covered"
    SIMPLY TAKE 10 MINUTES...CONTACT US ....DOWNLOAD THE LIVE ACCESS AND SEE IF WE ARE FOR REAL!
    Now doesn't that beat this back-and-forth.................

#23     Dec 20, 2001
  4. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Go to www.wallstreetdaytraders.com

Click Enter

Now on the left silver tab click where it says SPECTRE LEVEL IV

Finally Click on the New left Silver Bar on "SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE":)

#24     Dec 20, 2001
  5. gibberish...it's all gibberish....

is it just me, or does this website appear to be a forum for rhetoric at least 50% of the time?????

if you guys made an effort to:

1) not promote your shitty trading rooms/advisory services (baron, where are you---->isn't there a ban on self-promotion unless you are a paying advertiser???)

2) read what you write before you post it

3) not spend all of your time posting about how you are "the real deal" and you've been around FOREVER and posting to this site since the very BEGINNING

the world would be a better place....

"hey, come to my site www.jerkofftrader.com - i will bedazzle you with my amazing wit, powerful intellect, and future-predicting abilities..."

imbeciles

#25     Dec 20, 2001
  6. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Dude this is a forum for professional traders ONLY......

You have falsified and slandered.........

We, as a firm, aggressively pursue and trace such attempts.........

Go Ahead......MAKE OUR DAY.......

Don't believe that you are anonymous>>>>>>>>>>>

SLANDER IS WORTH PURSUING>>>>>>>>>>>

Make it a good chase..............

#26     Dec 20, 2001
  7. SL4CEO,

You are a bona fide freak. I don't care how great your product is, anyone who was truly a CEO of a legit company would never make the insidiously immature remarks you have made in almost every post to anyone who questions your technobabble nonsense. My guess is you are 22 years old tops...at least you write like one anyway.

My only point in my original post was that you write a bunch of nonsense, not that your product was lame or not legit! The words you choose to use in your narratives are simply too big for your apparent intellect and usually do not make sense in the context of the sentences within which they are used. Don't take it personally but get someone else to describe SL4 because you are hurting yourself with the technobabble crap.

I truly do think SL4 looks intriguing and yes I am a professional trader who has extensive Level 2/direct access experience so I am not questioning your comments out of ignorance, merely out of extreme shock that anyone could spew the nonsense you do and think it actually makes sense to anyone else.

Is there any trader here that disagrees with my sole point that your narratives are written in technobabble nonsense (stressing AGAIN that this does NOT mean the product itself is or is not worthy of a look)?

PS Can you say "spellcheck"

#27     Dec 20, 2001
  8. SL4CEO,

Hey chill out. I'm not trying to do anything but understand how a product can be effective. And I was paraphrasing you, not quoting.

Let me elaborate on my question regarding data feeds and connection to your server. As I understand the architecture, I am connected to the data feed, say QFeed, directly and also to your server. I do not get the data feed through your servers. So my question is what happens if something goes wrong with my data feed, which has been known to happen with QCharts. Can I stilll enter an order and get alerts from you or is it totally dependent on the dta feed?

#28     Dec 20, 2001
  9. I agree with you 100% DATTrader.
    Also, when you go to his website prepare to be annoyed. Upon entering the website you instantly hear their spokesman flaunting their product... and once you hear it once you don't want to hear it EVERY time you go to their main page!

Is anyone else annoyed by their excessive use of capslock?

Their entire website design really has issues. They first of all shouldn't be using the color Black... they should be using light colors with white as a background... dark colors like black have been out since 1997....
    They truly did not spend much money on website design OR development... I found an open directory where I was able to browse/view all of its contents...I tried again later and was unsuccessful. (it may have been just a glitch)

Not to mention the runtime errors...POP UP WINDOWS and dead links!

What about their incredibly ODD use of 4 Domain Names??? I find that to be completely unprofessional (since I am a computer science geek). Has anyone else been wondering WHY they have to have more than one website? After all, if they're trying to get their website name out there they shouldn't be confusing the consuming public with different domain names to remember... I keep finding more names all the time... I think my last tally was 6+

Additionally, why do they need two websites with different designs?... more confusion... illusion... etc.

I'm not making any accusations, but I will have to be very wary of this guy... I will be taking a look at the demo.

Doesn't anyone else find this to be extremely odd??? :confused:

Also take a look at some of their claims:
    (http://spectrenet.com/daytrading/index.html)
    NOT TO "TOOT OUR OWN HORNS", BUT...
    SPECTRE LEVEL IV *IS* SUCH A SYSTEM -- CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
    Incorporates all concepts described herein and in the classes and more -- TIMES 1000 to the Nth Degree!

Trader can be alerted as to potential profit opportunities in some 1000+ NASDAQ / NYSE issues.

1,000s of Real-Time trade alert opportunities per day -- all of which can be independently initiated.

Initial probability for profit (based upon quarter-point entry risk) exceeds 90%

Trader no longer requires complex and cumbersome analysis screens and charting tools for market entry and timing.

Traders will never be bored for lack of viable trading opportunities, and they will never have to worry about ever "missing a move".

Trader never has to look for "where the action is" -- SL4 will find it for them and show them when, where, and in which direction to try and capitalize on it.

Traders come to the office every day realizing they can essentially "sit back" and be presented with a seemingly endless array of profit opportunities. Their challenge is to capture them before the many "rocket ships fueling on the jetpad" take off without them (in fact, SL4 can even provide signals to the trader quickly and quietly over a headset).

Since when is trading so easy that we can "sit back" and relax?? Life is hard, anyone that tries to tell you something else is definitely selling something! That doesn't mean that it isn't worth looking at, but I won't be plunking my money down until I see more than hype...

#29     Dec 20, 2001
  10. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Your post merlely belies your own ignorance..........
    You know exactly who I am and my 22 years of high level experience and accomplishmets in the industry........
    I too recognize and am knowledgeable about whih firm and over which platform you are guarding............
    As for spellcheck............this isn't English 101......this is a gratuitousmeans by which to share info and insight whle tradig day and night..........
    Why don't you demonstrate your advanced education by specficaly dilineating which dislosures and debriefings are imcomprehensible to you and why>>>>>>>>>
    SL4 is a charging locomotive and will not be stopped.........

#30     Dec 20, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.