Questions Regarding Market Maker Tactics

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by SL4CEO, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

I have authorized permission access for you for tomorrow and for two straight weeks............
    One of the most respected men in the industry and senior partner will call you and your chief technical director by which to provide you access.......
    All the best..............:)
    Expect Preciion.....not Claims............
    Expect what you don't expect............
    Be well...........................

#11     Dec 20, 2001
  2. 'kay dkamp + all others, will wait for a competent answer here

#12     Dec 20, 2001
  3. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Is it Possible? It Never Has Been Done Before........
    SL4CEO,
    I had an extensive look on your website and your "trading tips". You claim to have found a method to recognize MM's interests by having your software watch L2 data. I cannot help, but i doubt it works successful.
    Here are some major flaws:
    - Many MMs are doing large prop trades via ECNs. You cannot realize this with SL4. It is impossible.
    - Many MMs disguise their tactics by not showing off real sizes. But sometimes they do. That cannot be predicted even in slow stocks with only few MMs.
    - You can never guess if, lets say MSCO, is just reflecting an uninteresting customer order or doing "the real deal" on their books.
    - Many "interesting day trading vehicles" like JNPR, BRCD, NVDA etc. have an very large ECN market share (maybe over 50%, i did not go for current numbers)

You have a rather aggressive marketing, that may convince some people, but the problems I have described above will prevent me from believing in it forever.
    Correct me if I am wrong
    ****************************************************Thank you for your question>>>>>>>>>>>>
    IMPOSSIBLE you say.............
    Well I am obviously not going to fully debrief you with regard as to how the systems exactly analyze the Level II and other data source feeds........
    But I will delicately approach the science of it by definining event............
    Event: A MM is attempting to establish asignificant psition in his assigned stock..........
    Q: Do you believe that this market mker can
    a...Be neuro-analytically profiled as was Kasparov was beaten by DeepBlue?
    b...Do you believe that the market akers on tha sametrading floor are reflective of and disposed to performing the same "suite" o dceptions and functions in order to misguide conclusions as to their whereabouts and pln of action.....
    c....Do you believe that a market maker (being a single individual) being assigned to he same stock each day when attepting the same course or plan of action........
    d....Do you or do you not beliee that market makers are visually inspecting and determining their perceived opponent mrket makers resolve and the order flow that they my be receiving based upon their actions, inactions, sequence of movements on the chessboard..........
    e....Do you believe that the ostensibility and expansiveness of a market makers actions are reflective of the mgnitude of their intentions.........
    f.....Do you recognize a Level II scren from second-to-second as an exact an excting mathematical formulae or merely random and obscure movements
    g....Would you believe if you saw the botom-line results LIVE!

I am vastly aware of all the objections......respectfully, we don't need to be educated as to how market making operations function and strategized.......We all here have 20 years of substantial experience at major firms.........

Furthermore, you are claiming that SPECTRE LEVEL IV technology is not possible......however it should be noted that this "type" of technology is utilized in "other" fields of information gathering........
    That is all I will say on that subject.............
    However, I agree talk is cheap though even though you did not correctly understand our websites......
    Simply contact us and witness what you can't believe...........
    I am not quite sure you will understand this scientific and intelligence debrifing on SPECTRE LEVEL IV as it requires a highly specialized background, nonetheless take look if you wish.......

My intention is to play a dlicte balance of answering your questions while absolutely not providing any intellectual secrets......
    Anyway view this>>>>>>>>
    http://www.wallstreetdaytraders.com/test/sl4.swf

#13     Dec 20, 2001
  4. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Describe your background truthfully...........

SPCTRE LEVEL IV can be defined and described..........
    Mathematically

Statistically.........

Scientifically...........

Via a Formal and Extensive Intelligence Debriefing

In Real-Time.............

Historically>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thousands of times a day......................

Across hundreds of Nasdaq issues....................

So what is your background..............

So that I may define in the language your most accustomed to.........

Now you could try to see it LIVE! free..........
    But then again the download would take a few seconds longer than it took you to write ambiguous and non-constructive comment.................

#14     Dec 20, 2001
  5. dkamp

dkamp Guest

SL4CEO: You guys might consider becoming a paid advertiser on ET. That would take some of the inevitable heat off of you with respect to claims that you're getting a free ride up here. It would be great if you could help support ET, while still being willing to subject yourself to our questions and criticisms. The mark of a true winner (not even IB has done this).

#15     Dec 20, 2001
  6. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

FREE Real-Time Trial Period.......

FREE Training up to a point...............

FREE Websites........The largest and most extensively reearched ones on Wall Street........

FREE Lectures......

FREE Technical Support up to the point of driving us crazy>>>>>

FREE online web broadcasts for licensees........

FREE Training for the heads of Leading Direct Access Vendors......

FREE Advertsing on Or Sites for Honest Players.....OPEN AND AVILABLE TO ELITE TRADER ON ALL OF OUR SITES AT OUR COST......

FREE Web Programming of SL4 Licensed Direct Access Vendors......

AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..............

What thoroughly amazes and astounds me is how some people can rant and rave how "it just ain't possible" but not send a simple email to find out if it is true by going LIVE! FREEEEEEEEE!
    Quite illogical.........................

#16     Dec 20, 2001
  7. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

:)

#17     Dec 20, 2001
  8. ron2368

ron2368

Mr. sl4ceo

Is it possible to describe the sl4 in only a few sentences. I read the website stuff but still only have a fuzzy idea about what it does. I see alot of references to war, weapons , attacks ,and it has me a bit frightened.

What does the software actually tell you?

Does it give buy and sell signals or just show order imbalances?

I watched the webex video and remember seeing this software last week on another site. It had several webex videos of individual trades . It was neat, a voice would tell you when to buy and when to sell. Is this the same product, I cant tell for sure?

Does this run off the quote.com datafeed?
    Thanks

I am adding this.....I saw this software at letsgotrade about 10 days ago, thats why it looked familiar. Just did not realize it since its listed at several different websites.

#18     Dec 20, 2001
  9. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Mr. sl4ceo

Is it possible to describe the sl4 in only a few sentences. I read the website stuff but still only have a fuzzy idea about what it does. I see alot of references to war, weapons , attacks ,and it has me a bit frightened.

What does the software actually tell you?

Does it give buy and sell signals or just show order imbalances?

I watched the webex video and remember seeing this software last week on another site. It had several webex videos of individual trades . It was neat, a voice would tell you when to buy and when to sell. Is this the same product, I cant tell for sure?

Does this run off the quote.com datafeed?
    Thanks
    ok....a pleasure....
    SL4
    MIRRORS
    ARCHIVES
    ANALYZES
    PREDICTS
    THE NEXT MARKET MAKER MOVEMENT
    MOMENT-BY-MOMENT
    PREDICATED UPON
    NEURO-ANALYTICALLY PROFILING THEMSELVES
    AGAINST THEMSELVES..............

Which site did you see us on......SL4 is being disclosed and discussed on many sites now.............

And yes it will run off of the quote.com feed among others.....

#19     Dec 20, 2001
  10. dkamp

dkamp Guest

I'm working my way through the site info (again).

Interestingly, I'm probably having the same reaction as others, going back and forth between being really interested and impressed by the possibilities, and being put off by the tone of some of the responses. But SL4 is on my immediate agenda, so it will be conquered in short order!

<start of psycho babble>
    I'm a believer in the idea that "the nerds shall inherit the earth", in the best of senses, in that science and computers will find there way into the trading world whether we like it or not. I can also see that if SL4 is real, and was created by a small group of extremely bright and experienced people, that a day might come where one of them appeared on ET and sounded exactly like SL4CEO, and that it would be in my interest to pursue that contact without immediately driving them from this board (since you won't be getting such contact from their competitors in large institutions). I might also expect that someone who was not trained to be a promoter or people person, and who had something insanely great to offer, would be jumping all over the non-believers, not realizing that his impact was creating unnecessary reservations in those who had taken the time to ask questions.
    <end of psycho babble>

Anyway! I think we all agree now that some of us should go run the free demo and find out whether the signals are helpful when it comes to trading Nasdaq stocks, QQQ, or index futures.

#20     Dec 20, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.