questions on Hang Seng future (HSI)

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by enlightedtrader, May 9, 2007.

1. @def

anyone who ever lives in hkg, understands exactly what i said and what i meant.

having strict rules and regulations is one thing--looking good on paper.

applying those rules evenly across the populace is another dimension altogether.

any kwai-low (a somewhat derogatory term used to refer to foreigners) living in hkg would understand the extent of the application of the laws governing brokerage practices, particularly if you are still climbing the ladder to have an office of your own, hopefully overlooking from the peak somewhere.

as an ib and where you currently are positioned, you are just too far removed from the main action to even privy to even know what your honorable md are up to.... from day to day; in order to keep paying you and others on time.

funny that you should mention pfg et al....

take a good look at the evidence submitted for claims which might or might not be ever reimbursed in full or otherwise....

now, my friend, do i or don't i know what i am talking about both in real time and/or in sim.... and/or what goes on in the u.s., euro, aussie or asean et al markets.... LOL

#31     Aug 25, 2012
  2. @def

anyone who ever lives in hkg, understands exactly what i said and what i meant.

having strict rules and regulations is one thing--looking good on paper.

applying those rules evenly across the populace is another dimension altogether.

any kwai-low (a somewhat derogatory term used to refer to foreigners) living in hkg would understand the extent of the application of the laws governing brokerage practices, particularly if you are still climbing the ladder to have an office of your own, hopefully overlooking from the peak somewhere.

as an ib and where you currently are positioned, you are just too far removed from the main action to even privy to even know what your honorable md are up to.... from day to day; in order to keep paying you and others on time.

funny that you should mention pfg et al....

take a good look at the evidence submitted for claims which might or might not be ever reimbursed in full or otherwise....

now, my friend, do i or don't i know what i am talking about what goes on in the u.s., euro, aussie or asean et al markets.... LOL

#32     Aug 25, 2012
  3. thx for telling it like it is....

even amongst kwai-low brokers, many would disagree with your deliberation which differs from what they have been taught or led to believe at whatever their levels.... LOL

amongst the local retail traders, it is even much worse.... sigh....

any way, thx much for the revelation. nakachalet@gmail.com

#33     Aug 25, 2012
  4. def

def Sponsor

I've lived here for many years and know exactly what I am talking about and fortunately know you still have no idea how things work. That's for the laughs as I am calling it a night.

#34     Aug 25, 2012
  5. good night and sweet dream to you and yours.

we all are apparently in the same biz, but operate from different ends, so to speak.

sorry, if i'd had ruffled up your feathers some, OK? and best wishes in your brokerage endeavor in hkg.

#35     Aug 25, 2012