Questions from a Newb

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jfallon, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KavMan

KavMan

You making $2000 out of $1000 shouldn't be that hard
    but
    You trading to buy a Benz, ya that's gonna be hard especially if you're gonna try to do it with $1000 lol

#11     Oct 7, 2003
  2. #12     Oct 7, 2003
  3. Did you get it solely from trading profits? If so, good for you. I think that's great. (massive SUV issues aside :) )

#13     Oct 7, 2003
  4. Nope; not from trading profits. Need the SUV for the crappy Chicago winters. The summer ride is much cooler :D

-FastTrader

#14     Oct 7, 2003
  5. ..picking up me new VW GTI 1.8 tonight...at least it`s German!

#15     Oct 7, 2003
  6. The 1.8 turbo is actually pretty good. Get a chip for it, and you're set.

-FastTrader

#16     Oct 7, 2003
  7. gms

gms

My questions to you are, if your friend told you that he can make tons of money in a few weeks and is sporting around in a new Mercedes,

1. Why are you asking others if this is possible? Do you have reason to doubt your friend?

2. Why are you asking others as to where you can learn more? Why not ask your friend? He seems to be the likely person to inquire of, especially if you'd like to learn how he in particular accomplishes this task. Why would you want to learn from scratch and make all the mistakes on the way to your friend's level, if you have what it takes.

3. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. For all you know, your friend may have inherited the money or won a lottery, or borrowed like crazy for the down on the car, but is in major hock for everything else. Things are not always the way they appear.

#17     Oct 7, 2003
  8. KavMan

KavMan

This is my reward for my hard work in the markets this year :D

On dealer list for Spring 2004 delivery

[​IMG]

#18     Oct 7, 2003
  9. KavMan, that's pretty damn cool. Post about it once you get it. One of my friends also has one order.

-FastTrader

#19     Oct 7, 2003
  10. #20     Oct 7, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.