Questions for Rearden Metal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FaderTrader, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Vandger: Here you'll find my previous comments on poker: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=2131582&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Armoured saint: I had been vacationing overseas during the end of the year slow period, as I usually do. Glad you missed me though. :p Now I'm back home, and back to work...

Everyone else: In case you were wondering about the (now) dead link I had put up in my first post to this thread, I've since acquired a better URL for my site: www.ProhibitionKills.com
    No dead link this time, I promise...

#51     Jan 2, 2008
  2. bro59

bro59

Military service is the largest welfare system a "free market" government can shove down its citizen's throats.

I've served in the U.S. Air Force and Coast Guard, and am poorer for it. What a sad state of affairs when a government needs to boost these killing services by selling them to a civilian community that is underserved in a civil sense.

In my opinion the Refuseniks of Israel are some of the most patriotic and intelligent young men and women to serve that confused place. I've had about enough flags waved in my face, and now I fight back...against the bullies who bash on patriotism.

#52     Nov 20, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

You dug up this ten month old thread for that crap!?!?!?!?!?

#53     Nov 21, 2008