Questions for Rearden Metal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FaderTrader, Jun 10, 2006.

1. From Steve:
    "Now I realize that 2cents has a low, very low IQ."

What is his IQ ?

#41     Dec 30, 2007
  2. Really not in the mood to look for this. I did however find this report also from Sara Kugler (reporter who wrote the original article). What should be of interest is the last paragraph.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22, 2006
    More Human Remains Found at Ground Zero
    Filed under: National — Kerry Fox @ 1:24 pm
    Associated Press

NEW YORK – Workers recovered more human remains Saturday from several manholes as the city began a new search for Sept. 11 victims.

The search was ordered after the surprise discovery of dozens of bones in an abandoned manhole this week.

Utility and city officials on Saturday hand-removed material from other manholes after tearing into the pavement on a service road along the site’s western edge. It was then sifted onsite by forensic officials for fragments of human remains, said deputy mayor Edward Skyler.

City officials said that about 15 more pieces of remains had been recovered, bringing the total to nearly 100 this week.

Upset relatives of some Sept. 11 victims called for a federally led new search for remains in and around ground zero after construction workers discovered bones in one manhole excavated as part of work on a transit hub, officials said.

The 80 bones and fragments found earlier this week ranged from a little less than an inch to 12 inches long, said Ellen Borakove, spokeswoman for the city medical examiner’s office. The bones possibly include ribs, arms, legs and vertebra, she said.

The active search for the dead ended at the site in 2002 after a massive cleanup of 1.5 million tons of debris. About 20,000 pieces of human remains were found, but the DNA in thousands of those pieces was too damaged by heat, humidity and time to yield matches in the many tests forensic scientists have tried over the years.

More than 40 percent of the 2,749 Sept. 11 victims in New York have never been identified.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now as I said before, I am done with this. Anyone with a brain should understand what "never been identified" means.

Seeya

#42     Dec 30, 2007
  3. I have a brain, and so I certainly know what "2,749" means.

Give it up steve69, you're making an even bigger ass of yourself than I thought possible.

#43     Dec 30, 2007
  4. Keep wiggling asshole.

#44     Dec 30, 2007
  5. I've seen you put up a few witty & creative posts here in the past... yet with all your apparent creative writing skills, <i><b>this</i></b> weak-ass drivel is the way you choose to slam me? Maybe I over-estimated you. Your arguments are so laughably weak, they refute themselves. Your blatant lies are so painfully obvious, they expose themselves. There's really nothing left for me to do here.

Hey, Europeans: What's that phrase you guys have, for when a football (soccer) player accidentally kicks the ball into his <i>own</i> goalpost? If no such term yet exists, allow me to nominate the following suggestion: You can just call the act; "Pulling a Steve46".

#45     Dec 30, 2007
  6. In South America it is called an "auto goal". It is known as an "own goal" in English. I'll always remember the term auto goal due to the poor Andres Escobar being murdered for scoring one during a match in 1994 against the US.

A moment of truth is coming. We'll judge the character of the man by the comments he posts about the above victim.

#46     Dec 30, 2007
  7. Yes John

That was a sad day for soccer. Unfortunately, it says a lot about human behavior.

#47     Dec 30, 2007
  8. Apparently I and others are flatlining, as "never been identified" simply refers to bodily-remains. How else could this be interpreted? Further, the list contains more than 1650 WTC victims, so how can you reconcile that 40% are not included, by your interpretation of the "40%" stat?

2749 victims. >1100 unaccounted for? The number is 2749... 1100 or more missing, presumed dead but not declared? Bullshit.

#48     Dec 30, 2007
  9. vandger

vandger

RM

i had but one question:how 's your professional poker player days?

not only just curious in others anecdote,just i also pay a lot passion in poker:texas hold'em. and i wonder there must be some connection between trade and gamble. so ,being pro of these two major,say something about it. :D

#49     Jan 1, 2008
  10. what happened to RM? his last post was last year :p

RM, are you there? how are you occupying your time these days?

#50     Jan 2, 2008