Questions for Rearden Metal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FaderTrader, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Options, yes.
    Futures- I was actually the guy who pioneered Schonfeld's prop futures program to begin with. I was their very first prop futures trader. Currently, I'm using SPY & QQQQ instead, as I prefer to consolidate all my non-options trading activity into 'one stop shopping' through Echo.

#21     Aug 10, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Thanks for the answer RM, just curious if your trading spy trading method also works in S&P futures.

#22     Aug 10, 2006
  3. Yes, because unlike my trading in individual equities, <b>there is no method.</b> I just do whatever seems logical/feels right/ fits in with recent market patterns.

#23     Aug 10, 2006
  4. DannoXYZ

DannoXYZ

Ahhh... the Jeet Kune Do method of trading where your form is to have no form... :) "Be like water my friend"

#24     Aug 10, 2006
  5. #25     Aug 10, 2006
  6. #26     Aug 10, 2006
  7. #27     Aug 10, 2006
  8. DannoXYZ

DannoXYZ

I'm a firm believer in the big-picture context surrounding everything is the most important component. All the specifics of strategies and tactics will then occur within this structure. Highly success people of all fields, be it sports, business, trading, etc. all seem to the same philosophy. Heck, they even talk like Bruce Lee! :)

#28     Aug 11, 2006
  9. I saw a fair amount of this Bruce Lee documentary on cable a few months back - does anyone know where it might be available for purchase?

I'm not even sure of the title as I stumbled upon it after it had begun.

Thanks!

#29     Aug 11, 2006
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

#30     Aug 11, 2006