Questions for Optional777:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Feb 3, 2010.

1. That doesn't follow, and you know it. His constantly bringing them up, perpetually offering them as martyrs for his cause, does not mean we need necessarily know any particulars about them. Figuratively speaking, he is indeed continually and repeatedly parading his children around in these forums, which he himself described as a cesspool. It is a matter of principle. Or a distinct lack of it.

As he pointed out, I had taken exception to some of Z's earlier rampages and rendered my complaints. But I did not make a career of it. And I did not keep drawing unseen, faceless but ultimately real innocents into the fray over and over and over again to score personal points against someone with whom I disagree with about unrelated matters. Again, it comes down to a matter of principle. Or a decided lack of it.

Tell me this, RM. If you were in hapa's shoes, and if Z had subtley or overtly made the alleged remarks about your children, what would you do? Would you make every effort to see Z banned? Would you register complaints with whatever agencies exist that might provide remedy in these matters? Or would you just keep whining at every opportunity and shamelessly keep bringing up your children? How long would you allow yourself and your kids to remain victims in these "cesspool" forums?

I do not like hapaboy. In fact, I detest him. He is a serial exaggerator who has, over the years, displayed a lack of integrity. For such a sanctimonious asshole to keep invoking his children in these forums is beyond the pale. Has Z exhibited bad taste? Yes. Have I complained about it? Yes. Now I am complaining about hapaboy's conduct in bad taste.

RM, I'm not a lawyer, this is not a subpoena and I was not specifically trying to win an argument when I drew you into this matter. It is your thread and I simply wanted to get your opinion since I respect your judgment in most matters non-Rand.

#31     Feb 7, 2010
  2. ^^^Clear after-effects of a botched Canadian lobotomy.^^^

[​IMG]

Thank you, however, for inadvertently helping me publicize the sick nature of the reZZZident troll.

Have a great day, ya skeezer hoser! :D

#32     Feb 7, 2010
  3. Four years ago, I'd probably have attempted to rile up an angry mob to join me in finding creative ways to punish the troll for its transgressions.

Today I'd probably just shrug in apathy, possibly not even bothering to respond at all.

#33     Feb 7, 2010