Questions for Optional777:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Perhaps if you took a moment to pull your head out of your ass, you'd see that I am trying to discourage you from exploiting your own children. If you were a responsible parent, you would avoid bringing them up again and again in distasteful disputes. Have your wife explain it to you.

Perhaps for your children's sake, the moderators should discourage you and Z from participating in each other's threads, responding to one another and, better still, not even referring to each other. How does that sound? Think you could handle that?

#21     Feb 5, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#22     Feb 5, 2010
  3. Bullshit. You are merely engaging in a flame war because you're an idiot. Your children were not the target of the creature's comments. There was no need for you to get involved in this thread, yet you did. For some reason you felt the need to defend the reZZzident troll, as you attempt to do on other threads as well.

Furthermore, you apparently are of the belief that its OK to give the creature a pass on the subject of pedophilia. I disagree. It's not like saying Gabfly is an asshole, everyone agrees, and then we forget about it. No, I do not agree that pedophiles and/or those that find pedophilia amusing, should EVER be left off the hook. If pedophilia is the sort of thing that entertains you, as it does the zzztroll and a certain moderator, then maybe you should consider therapy. Or perhaps a more permanent solution. I would suggest the latter for you.

If the powers that be were objective, the troll would have been banned a long time ago and allowed back, if at all, only after agreeing to certain conditions including some of your points. Of course the reasonable people on this site know that certain moderators are not objective at all. Not that you care anyway...

#23     Feb 5, 2010
  4. Please don't confuse my repugnance of your blatant opportunism with defending Z.

#24     Feb 5, 2010
  5. Clearly your lobotomy procedure was fraught with power outages and performed by an alcoholic Canadian surgeon.

#25     Feb 5, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Seems there is a downside to universal health care after all.

#26     Feb 5, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

If anything the fact that they botched his lobotomy is an upside to the Canadian healthcare system. He is a 50 year old Man who trolls a trading site, all day every day defending pedophiles, and trying to convince everyone how racist they are, and how smart he is by correcting peoples spelling, if anything the botched lobotomy probably slowed down the speed at which he is able to post his stupid responses, and thus the Canadian healthcare system gets a few bonus points in this case. :)

#27     Feb 5, 2010
  8. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2375657#post2375657

RM, this is your thread. Quite apart from your opinion of Z, what are your views about hafaboy's constant parading of his children in these forums to score points against his Internet adversaries? I don't know the origin of the dispute. And while I am no fan of Z when he gets into one of his crescendoes, I am also aware that hafaboy is a drama queen given to exaggeration and vitriol. Regardless, would a self-respecting parent incessantly drag his kids into a festering dispute? I'd really like to know what you think. And while it may appear that I contributed to the hijacking of your thread, please note that hafaboy was the first one to post in your thread. Whatever else you or I may say about Z, he apparently had the good sense to stay clear of hafaboy. In retrospect, I wish I could say the same.

#28     Feb 6, 2010
  9. Then you should simply stay out of it, asshole.

And thank you for posting the link to the other thread as it reminds us all that you actually lobbied Baron to ban the reZZZident troll because you took offense to its pedophilia posts. What a slimy hypocrite you are...

#29     Feb 6, 2010
  10. One of the first things they teach you in law school (not that I've ever been to law school... I just kind of <i>know</i> stuff) is <b>never</b> to subpoena a witness unless you already know what they'll say. All I can do now is tell you honestly what I think, even though you might not like it:

How many kids does Hapa have? What do they look like? What are their names and ages? Girls, boys, both? Can you tell me anything at all about these kids besides that they live somewhere in Hawaii? If Hapa was genuinely 'parading' his kids here to make a point, we'd already know all these things and more.

LoZZZer is an effective troll because it is <b>subtle</b>. There are plenty of ET members who can't even recognize it as a troll to begin with. LoZZZer's comment about Hapa's kids was a less-common, <b>overt</b> act of below-the-belt trollery which demonstrates the creature's true nature beyond all doubt. That's why the incident is still mentioned here, even after a couple years have passed.

#30     Feb 6, 2010