Questions for Optional777:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Feb 3, 2010.

1. reg

reg

Hapa,

You might need to spell the word as "pedophelia" to make thunderdoggy understand your point. Doggy's "different" in more ways than one, if you know what I mean.
    :)

BTW - welcome back, hapaboy. That was a long absence.

#11     Feb 4, 2010
  2. Aloha, Reg, and thanks, but I'm just visiting the cesspool for a little while. Besides, the reZZZident troll is probably in full lobbying mode with the powers that be to suspend or ban me again...

Gabfly = Thunderdoggy? Really? I guess I have been gone for a while and have missed out on the ramblings of our favorite lobotomized Canadian...

#12     Feb 4, 2010
  3. And now they are the subject of your continual and ongoing reference in this regard, and in this very cesspool. For some reason you keep bringing up your children in this cesspool. And it's all for the greater good, no doubt.

Keep digging. I can still see you.

#13     Feb 4, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Since Gabfly1 is on here defending a person who is well known for being a pedophile apologist(if not an actual pedophile) it is now safe to assume that Gabfly1 is infact also a pedophile, using HIS rules for determining who is or isnt a racist.

iIts a real bitch when you try to use twisted logic to label others racist and it comes back to haunt you isnt it?

See how that works?

:)

#14     Feb 4, 2010
  5. I see your gabfly persona is as dense as your T-dog.

You have no "dog" in this fight other than to defend your troll buddy and engage in flaming with me. So please take the following in the spirit with which it is intended:

Fuck you, ya skeez hoser.

If pedophilia is the sort of thing that entertains you, as it does the zzztroll and a certain moderator, then maybe you should consider therapy. Or perhaps a more permanent solution. I would suggest the latter for you.

#15     Feb 4, 2010
  6. What a bunch of women.

#16     Feb 4, 2010
  7. Yes, I see exactly how it works. You and hapaboy exploit references to his children to support various unrelated arguments. How very proud you both must be of your cunning and ruthless opportunism. But no expense is too great where winning is concerned, eh?

Allow me to bless you both on your journey to victory:

#17     Feb 5, 2010
  8. You're such a tool. Nothing to "win" here you moron. Besides, I use the troll's pedophilia references to illustrate the creature's character, NOT "to support various unrelated arguments." Its arguments are easily defeated on the basis of their inherent weaknesses. Of course, when those weaknesses are pointed out, the creature resorts to flaming. This has been its modus operandi for years, and long before you ever woke up one day and decided your life and Canadian politics and issues were too boring, and thus it was critical to voice your opinions about American politics and issues to a mostly American audience on an American website.

You're such an obvious defender of the reZZZident troll it is sad and pathetic. But I suppose when you're a lobotomized Canadian that has drunk the Obama and moonbat Kool-Aid, you have to find allies where you can. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that...

Again, if pedophilia is the sort of thing that entertains you, as it does the zzztroll and a certain moderator, then maybe you should consider therapy. Or perhaps a more permanent solution. I would suggest the latter for you.

#18     Feb 5, 2010
  9. No unrelated arguments there, eh?

You just can't help yourself, can you?

#19     Feb 5, 2010
  10. You're not the sharpest Canuck in the woods, eh?

You just can't stop yourself from defending the Zzztroll, eh?

#20     Feb 5, 2010