Questions for ET QUANTS

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Jeffrey A., Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosine

cosine

Not sure but I think there's a bunch of ppl here with good backgrounds. But trading and counting are very different things.

#41     Jul 4, 2006

2. here's a good start:

http://www.smartquant.com/

surf

#42     Jul 4, 2006
  3. cosine

cosine

#43     Jul 4, 2006
  4. #44     Jul 4, 2006
  5. cosine

cosine

#45     Jul 4, 2006
  6. #46     Jul 4, 2006
  7. SurfMonkey:

As usual another useless post from you. Apparently the only thing you are good for is carrying on a one way conversation with one of your alias's.

What exactly are you doing here? You're a functional illiterate and you don't really trade. How is it that you have anything to say on a subject like this.

Your very existence is proof that the American Indian did indeed fuck buffalos.

Thanks again for dropping by for another ass kicking.

Steve

#48     Jul 4, 2006
  8. As opposed to your sparkling wit?

You're a empty piece of meat for all I can see. What do you actually know about trading or quantitative methods for that matter. You're what we call a "hanger-on". You lurk around here and make these shitty little comments because you havent got the balls to state something with conviction. Frankly I find pretty easy to ignore you most of the time. You just don't amount to much do you? I hope this has not hit too close to home. I am sure your wife (or more likely boyfriend) has said this to you before.

Steve

#49     Jul 4, 2006
  9. Since too many things I know know, I come to ET wanting to learn something.

#50     Jul 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.