Questions about Saxon Financials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by FulltimeTrainee, Jun 16, 2006.

1. 7-2os

7-2os

may be you are using the wrong e-mail address...???

I know London/Gib deals with all the CV's and then passes them on to Montreal... May be your CV was not strong enough and they did not pass it on...

Alex, it sounds as if you dony know the full picture, and trust me a trainee of 1 month would not be able to get anyone a interview... Saxon is a company that has been very successful over the pass 6 years, I would say if the NY office was closed down it was because it was the right business decision.

#21     Jun 18, 2006
  2. rjv27

rjv27

#22     Jun 18, 2006
  3. 7-2os

7-2os

As i said befroe i don't think Alex new the full picture....

#23     Jun 18, 2006
  4. 7-2os

7-2os

prob about 5 mil$

#24     Jun 18, 2006
  5. rjv27

rjv27

I must of missed that statement. I wonder what happened...

#25     Jun 18, 2006
  6. alex104

alex104

well i might not of known the whole picture but i sat right next to Drew and i seen how all the montreal traders were doing and i if u work at saxon mtl your trader id's were saxm01 saxm02 saxm03 and so on and so forth i seen how u guys were doing and like i said i having nothing bad to say about Saxon i think there threre the best futures prop to go work for as far as Fulltime trainee goes i wouldnt give him an interview either he sends them email asking them what there payout is and shit like who is going to tell u that with out an interveiw so instead of trying to get an interview hes emailing them to ask if its good for him like hes some kind of super star

#26     Jun 18, 2006
  7. alex104

alex104

7-20s do u work at saxon mtl since u know so much whats your name J P,pasquele or something like that?

#27     Jun 18, 2006
  8. alex104

alex104

oh yea 720 was is the big picture and how do u know how long i was there smart ass?

#28     Jun 18, 2006
  9. Alex, I'm not acting as I'm a superstar. I'm sorry if that's the impression you get from my posts. I want to know about the desk fee because I want to see whether it's affordable to me.

Rick, It's not my intention to get into your firm by your help. I am doing a research on the available prop future firms in Montreal. I just want to know all their names and google them then email my questions to them. Anyway, CFT and Saxon are the only prop future firms I know so far.

I have emailed CFT. Alex was right. They did reply but they said they can only answer my questions at the interview and they asked me to send in my C.V. first. Somehow, I read somewhere on this forum that their London branch charge something like 1500 sterling per month for the desk fee. That's just too much for me at my current level.

The reason I don't want to get started at Swiftrade(or other prop equity firm), because trading equity requires quite an amount of money to make a living, as for futures, that can be possibly done with less than 10k.

Thank you for all your valuable replies, I will keep on researching, and try to contact Saxon by different means after I finish my current fulltime job in 2 weeks.

#29     Jun 18, 2006
  10. alex104

alex104

full time u gotta understand some thing u will be trading not with your money but A PROP FIRMS MONEY SO BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS IF THEY TAKE ALL THE RISK WHAT KIND OF PERCENTAGE DO U EXPECT TO MAKE SO IF U MAKE 15K IN A MONTH AND THEY TAKE 3500 IN DESK FEES THAT LEAVES U WITH 11.5K AND U GET 60 PERCENT OF THAT WICH IS 7K SO BASICALLY SO U TAKE HOME 7 K ON 15K IN PROFITS THATS ALMOST 50 PERCENT IF U LOSE 15K THE FIRM EATS IT SO BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS IF SAXON MTL WILL BRING IN 2 NEW TRADERS HOW MANY RESUMES DO U THINK THEY GOT LIKE 500 SO WHY WOULD THEY EVEN WANT A PAIN IN THE ASS LIKE ASKIN IF ITS GOOD FOR U OR NOT U HAVE SHAMPGNE TASTE WITH BEER POCKETS SO TAKE MY ADVISE AND TRY TO GET AN INTERVIEW AND TAKE ANY OFFER U GET IF U DONT LIKE SOME THING AFTER U CAN LEAVE BUT FIRST GET IN AND KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT AND TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE BECAUSE EVERYTHING U R SAYING THEY WILL NOT HIRE U

#30     Jun 18, 2006