Questions about Saxon Financials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by FulltimeTrainee, Jun 16, 2006.

1. alex104

alex104

no brother im talking about saxon montreal ill get u an interview when ever u want just let me know ill call monteal myself for u cause if there not responding to your email cause they dont know u r a dear friend of mine but once they know u r a dear friend of mine they will call u for an interveiw right way

#11     Jun 18, 2006
  2. alex104

alex104

thats if u want to work in montreal plus it want the manager that lost the money it was a trader

#12     Jun 18, 2006
  3. Alex, please tell me who you are? Are you a manager at Saxon Montreal? and What are some viable ways to contact Saxon? also can you answer to the questions at my first post.

#13     Jun 18, 2006
  4. alex104

alex104

no i am not the manager at Montreal i worked in the new york didnt u see that in my post
    u dont put down any money there i dont know how its strustured in montreal but in new york it was $3500 desk fees and very low commisions then after that if u made under 100k it was 50 percent 100k-300k was 60 percent above 300k it was 70 and thats for 2 years after 2 years its like 80 percent

#14     Jun 18, 2006
  5. alex104

alex104

those number were per year plus u get paid every month not once a year but in the begging they dont really take desk fees from u there really good like that there the best place to go work for in the begining of your career there simply the best but like i said there loss my gain instead of getting 70 percent of the profits i will get 100 percent now

#15     Jun 18, 2006
  6. alex104

alex104

an account deficit has to be made back so if u are down 5k u will have to make that 5k back how do u think it should be treated

#16     Jun 18, 2006
  7. Thank you very much! I will try to contact the montreal branch again myself, if I cannot reach them, I will pm you. I email them last Thusday at night, probably they didnt have time to check the mail box at Friday, and now it is weekend, hopefully they will reply me next week.

#17     Jun 18, 2006

8. Trainee if you are from the area and you are really pushing for a shot at saxon why dont you do it the old fashion way ( knock at their door resume in hand and try to talk live to the manager). Its free

#18     Jun 18, 2006

9. Well, I want to find out whether this firm suits me before I go to talk with them live. That's why I email them. However they are not replying, the site was down last week, I was seriously in doubt about whether the firm is solid enough. Anyway, Alex has answered my questions. I will try to reach them and have a close talk with them.

Rick, I believe I have p.m. you about which firm you are trading for, but you didn't answer me...hmmm.

#19     Jun 18, 2006
  10. Listen trainee i see that you are serious about getting in the ring but i cannot help you personnaly ( giving a contact number per ex) its nothing personnal but i have no intention of running a HR departement on a public chat room. However i known Saxon runs a operation in mtl and there is also CFT financial(ex refco people) that are trading prop in Mtl, you could also look at groupe jitney but if you have no prior experience ( track record not so sure about a no money down split). I don't think alot of no money prop shops (futures)in Mtl will put you live in the markets without experience or without 3 months of simulation minimum. If you are starting and you have time ,patience and have realistic goal (meaning you are willing to eat kraft dinner for 5 or 6 months minimum then the world is yours ). They are only a couple of places to check out and personnaly i would go there in person instead of emailing ( its not like you are aiming at 100 prospects your choice is limited). Maybe you should start trading stocks , i think in that case they can be more flexible to put you in a live environement ( with small size but still after 2 or 3 months you can start making half decent$)

#20     Jun 18, 2006