Questions about Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Aug 31, 2006.

1. You question that more Muslims emigrate to non-Muslim countries than vice-versa?

I have been to Muslim countries as well. Oh yeah, I am not a Muslim either.

Good for you. I had good and bad experiences, like everywhere.

As a matter of fact, I have LIVED in 3 Muslim countries. How many have you lived in?

Israelis treat Muslims worse than Muslims treat Israelis?

Well, for one, I've managed to get a moonbat like you illustrate yet again that the radical left is severely unhinged.

Thanks for the child-rearing advice, but if I want to learn from people like yourself I have merely to read the tabloids.

#31     Sep 1, 2006
  2. I frankly don't understand the infatuation with Muslims.

The Muslim countries remind me of mexico...lots of poor illiterate half naked, people grubbing in the dirt for their existence.

Based solely on the problems and destruction that originate from Muslim countries, It seems obvious to me that Muslims in general are a useless waste of the world's resources..In my view we should simply fly over and bomb the whole region.

It is my belief that the Judeo-Christian God of our ancestors is getting a little pissed at this crap and will in the next short while arise, or fly on down here from wherever the hell God lives, and kick some Muslim ass..I fully expect that he (God) will do this wearing a nice white ten gallon hat and boots..Perhaps yelling something with regional significance like "Yeehaw, don't mess with Texas you towelhead bastards"...Sort of a George Bush imitation...

Now back to the subject at hand..I have lived and worked briefly in Riyadh...and frankly I wouldn't go back there for any amount of money...I remember standing in the airport and watching Saudi people enter (identifiable by their headwear). The women always stood in back of the man, always carrying all the luggage, and taking care of the children, and in some cases they seemed to have bruises on their faces...suffice to say I have never been a big fan of these freaks. The American compound was alright but at some point everyone gets island fever and wants to go out and see this world, and when you notice immediately is the striking poverty of the masses...As mentioned before I believe it would be a good idea to bomb and start over again....Maybe we could export some surplus Mexicans so they could repopulate and give it another try...Just a few thoughts.

#32     Sep 2, 2006