Question to WTS traders.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by saico, Jan 14, 2009.

1. 7rader

7rader

saico do you trade with WTS?

#11     Jan 14, 2009
  2. Altec55

Altec55

I was trading with World Trade Securities their Canada office now trade with their New York office as of this week.

#12     Jan 14, 2009
  3. saico

saico

Not yet. But I'm about to switch over to them, since I got a good offer. Just need to sort some things out.

#13     Jan 14, 2009
  4. 7rader

7rader

altec, you say "was" trading...not anymore? why not...

where is their canada office located?

how would you say your experience with them was?

#14     Jan 14, 2009
  5. Altec55

Altec55

World Trade in Quebec, Canada and WTS Prop Group in New York are completely two different company's. I closed my acct with the Quebec office and opened a new acct with the NY office since I live here. I will probably trade from their location once in a while when I find time to get there.

The staff and traders at the New York office are all friendly and down to earth. Some pretty big traders over there. Their new office is really nice.

#15     Jan 14, 2009
  6. I looked at Finra broker check out of curiosity, not sure how up to date that site is, but theres no b/d that contains WTS, and only 1 that contains world trade, which is based in nevada formed in 1996...

If anyone knows the real name please post it.

#16     Jan 14, 2009
  7. 7rader

7rader

so whats that mean? is WTS trustworthy?

#17     Jan 14, 2009
  8. Doesnt really mean anything. Just means their B/D doesnt contain 'WTS' or "World Trade" in the name.

This is not abnormal though, Title Tradings B/D doesnt contain Title, and I dont believe the Swifttrade B/D contains their name either.

#18     Jan 14, 2009
  9. saico

saico

They are not registered under their CRD number anymore. Maybe they cancelled the membership for whatever reason?

#19     Jan 15, 2009
  10. I see at their website that they also trade futures. Anyone have experience trading futures with them?
    Also, do they allow remote trading?

Their website says no deposit required so I don't understand the posts regarding tying up capital for 12 months. Can someone please explain - thanks.

Jerry

#20     Jan 21, 2009