Question to options traders

Discussion in 'Options' started by Ates, May 20, 2019.

1. ironchef

ironchef

#51     Jul 17, 2019
  2. destriero

destriero

Every backtest looks great bc it's massively curve-fitted. MAs and Bollinger bands.

#52     Jul 17, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  3. ironchef

ironchef

And Adaptive Moving Average?

#53     Jul 17, 2019
  4. Amahrix

Amahrix

Mark Brown doesn't understand that it is about price not premium.

Neiderhoffer went bust selling PREMIUM at 0.2c and exploded to price of $38.00.

He made a lot of money, consistently, with all the odds in the world in his favor... yet he's gone.

It's not about odds, it's not about premium, it's about survival.

Naked tail risk "selling" risks survival. In general, tail risk selling is a non-ergodic strategy (time probabilities diverge against ensemble probabilities; it is a loser strategy).

P.S. BofA just announced in their earnings report that they had zero loss days in trading business. (red flag!); i wonder what they're risking... oh yea, the entire firm and taxpayers $$.

Strategies that give you an illusion of certainty and static income is subject to a blow up... think hidden risks.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    #54     Jul 17, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

6. Amahrix

Amahrix

#56     Jul 17, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

Clown college. He's been pulling the pages down, but now they're back up. Server overload from all the page requests lol.

autobun.png

#57     Jul 17, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

I am considerink going with dese guys.

They has Reutures, AutoBun, mutipal coLLocations and they will beat Citadel and all dese mofos at there own games!

#58     Jul 17, 2019
    contra and VixTraderdf like this.
  9. Amahrix

Amahrix

So I get blocked but you get away!?

#59     Jul 17, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  10. Mark Brown is a tastytrader on crack. It's painfully obvious he's no professional.

#60     Jul 17, 2019
    destriero likes this.