Question to moderators

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Cutten, Jul 1, 2008.

1. So should we come up with some phrase like "to err is human, to move to chit-chat, is moderator"?

#31     Jul 2, 2008
  2. schlap, how did you get the designation as a guest who is unregistered?

Did you intentionally create your handle to not be "schlep?"

#32     Jul 3, 2008
  3. Moderators are bit overzealous, no?

The following post on July 1, 2008 was considered chit-chat, not trading. I had originally put the post under trading.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130580

Funny how my post was spot on as how the market would behave, and its unfortunate these trading posts get moved to chit chat while we has so many posts which are near worthless in regards to trading being left there to rot.

detective

07-01-08 10:11 AM

Bottoms are not handed on a silver platter. This is a bear market, short term bottoms are elusive indeed, and rallies are quick and spiky. Right now, there is no way we rally sustainably with everyone looking for that bounce to sell into.

We may have to crack 1250 before we get hope washed away and put in a short term bottom. More headfakes to continue. Buyer beware in this bear of a bear's market.

Oil is higher again, I underestimated that monster...

#33     Jul 9, 2008
  4. OMG !! That is a great trading thread!! Unbelievably accurate analysis! Obviously, we have a "napoleonic complex" amongst the moderators! At the least, you should get a formal apology AND this trading thread returned to the trading section.

This is just plain embarrassing for ET. And the fact no one responded to you makes it even more embarrassing.

Sham, shame shame.

#34     Jul 10, 2008