question to don bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by geodiako, Mar 25, 2004.

  1. geodiako


    Are you planing to open a branch in london ? there are many students here who like to get into trading but don't have the opportunity
  2. Why can't you just call him? Or is it necessery to make this conversation public
  3. We may re-address the situation in London. We have a couple of qualified bank trader types who have a group that wants to trade.

    I agree, however, perhaps a phone call would be better. Feel free to call 800.249.7488 during the trading day.

    If that doesn't work, you can use "Batman" spot light...LOL...

  4. No problem to continue here...


    Could you confirm whether, traders overseas (not US based)would need a US taxpayer ID number to trade with a series 7 license?

    Is that the case with your firm?


  5. I believe that is the case. If you call me, I can put you in touch with my Compliance Officer...she is the expert on our Overseas trading requirements ( a lot of interest lately).

    Don 702.739.1393