Question Of The Week

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ProfitProphet, Oct 20, 2006.

1. What kind of petty crime have you done in the pass big man??

Would I be way off if I guess it has something to do with gambling??

#11     Oct 21, 2006
  2. My past has nothing to do with gambling

#12     Oct 21, 2006
  3. I would focus on weak minded traders that were looking for a short-cut to fast cash.

Guys like you perhaps. Guys and gals that want to be somebody, but lack the courage and the guts to reinvent themselves and run through the gauntlet despite the pain and discomfort.

Individuals that lack the focus of spending hours upon hours of self-market education reading the tape, peering at thousands of charts, formulating trading plans and perfecting a system that demands discipline to extract money on a consistant basis.

I would exploit the greed of the pumper that preys on the ignorance of the lazy investor then mocks them for being bag holders.

You see these posers really think alot of themselves and are prime candidates to become ensnared in their own traps.

It's poetic justice...I believe it's your future.

This is you now (.)

This is you in prison (o)

Any questions?

#13     Oct 21, 2006
  4. Sounds like this comes from experience, infolode. Relish in your own superiortiy. I hope your trading acumen reflects such.

#14     Oct 22, 2006
  5. No shortcuts for lasting success.

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 22, 2006
  6. ultranet

ultranet

nice posts...
    nice concept

#16     Oct 29, 2006
  7. How to properly run a criminal enterprise??

By not posting anything on ET first of all.......

#17     Nov 1, 2006
  8. This is an exercise in intellectual stimulation, not a solicitation for advice.

#18     Nov 1, 2006
  9. Let me know when this becomes intellectually stimulating. Right now it is just a total garbage thread.

#19     Nov 1, 2006
  10. Contribute something, HolyGrail. Bring it up a notch or three.

Are you bitchin' because that's what you're good at, or that's what you are??

#20     Nov 1, 2006