Question from new member

Discussion in 'Trading' started by squirrel, Feb 1, 2001.

1. squirrel

squirrel

The Finn,,,

Way up here in Front Royal.....60 miles west of DC

#11     Feb 6, 2001
  2. squirrel

squirrel

Still here,,,still alive,,,but having a feeling like the world is at my feet as far as educational sources and not knowing where start... Very frustrating sometimes... It seems as though I start to focus deeply on one aspect,,, one small sector of the daytrading scheme,,,,trying to get feel of what the author is trying to relay...and the next thing I know...I'm off on a completely different journey...and so on and so on.... Definately no yellow brick road here.... The desire to learn and learn effectively is here,,,,believe me....
    And some of the articles that are written concerning this subject!!!!.... If successful at this ,,,, you are considered either an invaluable asset to the Wall Street foundation and the volitlity of the market,,,or devils advocates.... Personaly,,, I say screw em...
    But anyway,,,,my hat's off to each and everyone of you all for the valuable input.....And I am trying to make the best sense out of it that I can. I am learning,,,,don't get me wrong..... I'm scracthin my head,,,,,kickin the cat,,,and learning bits and pieces everyday..... Thanks for reading and good trading to you all !!!!

#12     Feb 10, 2001
  3. neo_hr

neo_hr

Heeeellloooo Squirrel!

BEEN THERE JUST UNTILL COUPLE OF DAYS AGO! Daytrading and trading in general CAN and WILL be used against you in the...no, no just kidding ;) It can get overwhelming. There is a LOT to learn and to read so I had more than couple of info-overloads.

The important thing is to stay focused and take breaks. Leave trading for a week or two. Id been reading for 6 months like a maniac anything I could get my hands on and than stoppe dfor the summer and forgot about it for 2 months. Than later on I realized that trading is what I wanna do in my life and came back to it. It was only than when it all made sense, facts started to bond together on a jigsaw, I started to feel better and I could understand much more at the time and kept reading, reading...

Couple of days ago I started fiddling with various systems and papertrading so Well see how it goes...hope to go live this fall if I get the funds.

Anyway, PERSERVERANCE is the main thing! Oh, and one more thing...QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION SOLDIER!! He he ;))

Lot of green trades ya all And greetings from the loveliest coast in the world, CROATIA!

Alex_The_Croat

#13     Jul 12, 2001