Question from a Newbie?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trump, Sep 22, 2002.

  1. trump


    Do most prop firms, worldco,..etc, make you sign a contract to be with them for x amount of months, years? What stops people from using a prop firm to get 7 and 55 licensed and then go elsewhere?

    Also, are there any trading magazines or regularly published journals that are suitable for a newbie?

    Thanks for any information.
  2. sherif24


    I can tell you that at Worldco you will probably have to pay for the licensing yourself...that takes care of that.

    I like Active Trader magazine a lot; not sure if it is really aimed at the beginner, but hey it's a good way to learn your way out of being a beginner...
  3. TASC (Tech. Analysis on Stocks and Commodities) is good for a beginner.

    Actvie Trader is better than the others.

    Futures Magazine is good if you are going to trade Index stuff.