Question for you, who is sane?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by qdz, Dec 4, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

Trend Fader,

I am sorry if I started a thread and make you feel that way. While I offer you my understanding and apology, I ask for your understanding and forgiveness. After all this is a psychology related thread. Any comment is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

:p

#21     Dec 4, 2002
  2. I just thought the guy wants to know why the CEO's changed guidance.. not about the psychological aspect of whats sane and not sane.. lol.... whatever...

--MIKE

#22     Dec 4, 2002
  3. Rigel

Rigel

1. They were mistaken.
    2. You misunderstood the guidance. :)

#23     Dec 5, 2002
  4. LOL... Trend Fader... you are funny man...

All this time with everyone talking about psychology (philosophy)... you're talking about something else... LOL

#24     Dec 5, 2002
  5. You didn't get my point at all. I DON'T use any stochastics bs etc. What I do use I came up with on my own, it's a mixture of TA, fundamental analysis and some neat stuff on the information flow, you won't find it in any TA book.
    What I WAS saying was that even if some technique is total nonsense and doesn't work, as long as you know that enough people use it, you might as well look at it too, just so you know what their likely herding moves will be.
    This has NOTHING to do with my edge.

#25     Dec 5, 2002
  6. If the world is crazy and you are not...does that make you insane since you vary from the norm? If insane people think you are "normal"... does that mean you are insane?:D

#26     Feb 25, 2003