Question for the two-faced piece of garbage a/k/a the Prime Minister of Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Oct 20, 2018.

1. We heard lots of lofty self-righteous lectures from Baby Justin up on Mount Olympus about how - unlike the American neanderthals- Canada will take any refugees that the Americans wont take.

Okay fine. Just exactly when does that begin, and when will you be sending buses down to get the new arrivals?

Nevermind.

Bunch of pompous arses that get uppity because they have the americans on their southern border, but would be crying to mamma if we were not there as a buffer and polar bears on their north.

Get back to me on when you want the refugees.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. elderado

elderado

Oh, hell no! Canada can send Air Canada down to wherever and get them. We don't deserve the mess buses would leave behind at Pilot or Love's.

3. Right you are!!!! What was I thinking.

Canada is not going to do anything to increase their carbon footprint, just to help refugees.

Given the Canadians historical treatment of their native population, I am not sure the refugees will want to go anyway. I think Canada only accepts people who are willing to settle in downtown Toronto, buy a condo, and write code. And Quebec will not take them unless they either speak french or have committed to learning French- historically not a big priority in Honduras.

4. Just checking back here to see which of the canadian two-facers here had an answer to how many of the refugees the Canadians would be taking as a result of Prime Pussy Justin Trudeau's promise.

Nevermind.

You guys are a disgrace smoking your dried mooseshit every day.

Fidel bonked Margaret Trudeau's brains out and guess who popped out. Yeh. That's right. Baby Justin. Which little multicultural outfit is he wearing today?

Tom B and Poindexter like this.