Question for the Sarah Palin haters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight

She quit her job because she was harassed with about a dozen "investigations" which turned up nearly nothing on her at all but cost her half a million $ of her own, personal, money in defending herself... not to mention that somebody torched her church... I think it's funny that she was able to go on to something that pays a lot better, kudos to her and her God!!

#41     Nov 20, 2010
  2. I haven't read a word that douchebag has written in years. Even in the waning days of his Thunderdog alias, I could sense the senility creeping in.

#42     Nov 20, 2010
  3. Palin is easy on the eye and entertaining, but she really is a dimwit. Obama will be re-elected in a tight race as the economy comes to life just in time. If it does not Mitt Romney or Donald Trump will win in a landslide.

Rennick Rove out:cool:

#43     Nov 20, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Uh huh, sure. Nothing to do with his politics.

#44     Nov 20, 2010
  5. Your posts are usually at least clever... this isn't one of them.

#45     Nov 20, 2010
  6. Well ah, if McCain were President we wouldn't have Obamacare.
    If our economic situation were still bad, he would extend Bush's tax cuts.
    Finally, there wouldn't be a feeding of the public sector and unions at the expense of the private sector,
    which runs this economy. [​IMG]

#46     Nov 20, 2010
  7. For a dimwit, she is quite rich and has a lot of smart followers.
    And she's a hell of a lot better looking than you! [​IMG]

#47     Nov 20, 2010
  8. Once again, Scataphungus stands up for Sarah Palin and defends her brain stem.

#48     Nov 20, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I think he's another one who subscribes to the "anyone but Obama" mantra, which is laughable since a like mantra has been condemned for putting Obama into office in the first place.

#49     Nov 20, 2010
  10. jem

jem

I like palin's themes. She deserves credit for reworking ronald reagans themes.

But, saying she is not intellectually curious is really just a nice way of saying she seems to dumb to President.

In my opinion she has until the primaries to overcome how stupid she looked during some of her initial interviews.

#50     Nov 20, 2010