Question for the Sarah Palin haters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

#21     Nov 19, 2010
  2. You were never supposed to "notice".. until it's too late.

#22     Nov 19, 2010
  3. Seems any advocate of Freedom of Speech is "too ideological to the right" for you.

#23     Nov 19, 2010
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, Obama quit his job as a Senator to run for President serving only 2 years of a 6 year term. All politicians do this. Most politicians also line their pockets with money. Have you seen how many members in congress are millionaires?

And what specifically in terms of misinformation has she been spreading?

BTW, I'm not a Palin supporter but I really get amused by all the hate towards her. I actually think she is too moderate.

Since not one liberal Palin hater on this thread has been able to post one intelligent critique of her (big shocker there), I'll actually post one.

My beef with Palin is a big one and it stems from a fundamental lack of understanding how government works. She goes around the country giving stump speeches about smaller government and lower taxes and the deficit but yet she is strong supporter of the industrial military complex. I have not heard one thing from her how we should reduce the size of our military budget.

Cutting discretionary spending does nothing to solve our deficit problem. There is only way to fix the debt and that is to make substantial cuts to social security, medicare and the defense spending. Now I know no one wants to go on the record this early in the 2012 campaign as saying they want to make these cuts as it will be a sound bite played over and over for the next 2 years. But I honestly think she has no desire to make these cuts and quite frankly might not even think they are necessary. This is deeply concerning to me.

Why can't liberals articulate these ideas. What is it in their genetic makeup that keeps them from making coherent arguments and instead resolving to ad-hominem attacks and childish remarks.

#24     Nov 19, 2010
  5. She did well as Mayor.
    The people of her state promoted her to Governor.
    Before she got thrust into the national spotlight as VP candidate, she had very high approval ratings.
    Her state is doing well, especially when compared to CA, IL, NY, TX, etc.
    She got Murkowski defeated in the primaries.
    etc, etc.

How's that for thinkin and research!

Again, you took the words of ONE PERSON who dislikes her, and you formed a leftist opinion that she's unqualified for President.
    Again, you're a moron! [​IMG]

#25     Nov 19, 2010
  6. #26     Nov 19, 2010
  7. Need to be careful, as you know the lefties will be registering republican so they can vote for her in the primaries. Sounds fanciful, but I wouldn't doubt it. My point is that there are better republican candidates.

c

#27     Nov 19, 2010
  8. Let me help you out. The entire premise of the Left is based upon THEFT... robbing one citizen to give to another... in exchange for the recipient's vote and with the Leftist politico elite "in charge".

Of course, they can't come right out and say this. So they must resort to lies, deception, smears, attacks against anyone who shines the light of truth on their actions... that's all they've got.

#28     Nov 19, 2010
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Do you honestly think that if McCain would have won, our economic situation would be any different?

The subject does not matter, both sides twist the truth on pretty much everything.

But to quit governorship and start doing it, while being paid millions to do it, is not something I want my future president to do.

#29     Nov 19, 2010
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Are you that naive to think that GOP is for Freedom and speech and Democrats against it?????

#30     Nov 19, 2010