Question for the Athiests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by athlonmank8, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Hmm, so many pastes, Contadina, San Marzano, Montali...?
    Which is the (real) paste Stu? :confused:
    I am making Ropa Vieja.

#41     Dec 29, 2008
  2. there never was a flood so why would there of ever been an ark?
    http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p82.htm

#42     Dec 29, 2008
  3. whats more amazing is when people with giant coconut-sized brains respond so condescendingly to a question asked by every single living person throughout the ages

does god exist? of course ... now ask me what god is, or better yet, ask yourself

#43     Dec 29, 2008
  4. FeenixRizin,

you seem to be hinting at some pantheistic belief.

Well, the original poster seems like a creationist ignoramus only reading his bible - and then tries to thump his naive, simlistic and narrow way of thinking onto the others... He deserves all the flaming he gets, and that's the end of it. People like him makes the world a bad place, because they extrapolate their ignorant beliefs on their surroundings. So I'm letting him burn at the stake, and enjoying the barbecue...

And as for philosophy --- I've got my share of reflections and am doing excellent - learning and discovering more every day, thank you. :p

#44     Dec 30, 2008
  5. Is your frustration and anger honestly and very superficially caused by people believing in a god or is it caused by people developing a moral sense from their own religion?

I would say religion causes more good than harm.

If you have a problem with people developing a good moral sense than I suggest you go look at yourself.

#45     Dec 30, 2008
  6. "deserves all the flaming he gets"..............

whose rule of law dictates that?

#46     Dec 30, 2008
  7. I feel compelled to disclose my bias ... I FUCKING HATE THE GODLESS LEFT

#47     Dec 30, 2008
  8. Exactly what one would expect from a believer...intolerance, hate, judgment, etc.

How does it feel to be in the same company as the Islamic fascists?

#48     Dec 30, 2008
  9. NeoRio1,
    see my previous posts and conversation swith e.g Iam.. (who signs with "Jesus") and elsewhere for that answer. I let people believe what they like.

The original poster threw down the gauntlet in a provocative way - and I flamed his flamebait. Simple. Deal with it however you like.

FeenizRizin,
    hate as much you like. You are perhaps the typical religious bigot out there, who'd like to convert and subdue everyone around you. Newsflash - you are losing your "battle"... people are educating themselves and turning away from religion. Given your hate and intolerance - you are stereotyping yourself as a religious asshole. You are a political radical who extrapolates your inner beliefs and force it upon how others should behave and think. Fuck your moralistic and totalitarian fascist ways. :p

#49     Dec 30, 2008