Question for the Athiests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by athlonmank8, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Then the same can be said about Santa Claus, Peter Pan and the Tooth Fairy. (How are those molars coming along?)

#21     Dec 29, 2008
  2. volente_00

volente_00

The invisible world creates the visible.

#22     Dec 29, 2008
  3. Thank you. That answers everything. Call me Grasshopper.

#23     Dec 29, 2008
  4. stu

stu

So when it was not known if messages could be sent at light speed , science was the reason it was found to be possible, but science didn't lead anyone to knowing it was possible. !?

Would you like to have another crack at that, or are you done trying to dance around the thing?

Perhaps you'd be better addressing this question to yourself.....

...or is there no knowing at this present time.

#24     Dec 29, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

Tell you what - you tell me how Noah kept the polar bears from eating the aardvarks, and then I'll answer your question.

#25     Dec 29, 2008
  6. There are many things that could persuade someone that there most likely isn't a god through science.

There is no scientific fact that there is not a god.

You believe that there isn't a god as if it was a fact. Sense you believe it like a fact and in fact it isn't a fact you look like a fool.

Congrats on being a fool.

#26     Dec 29, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wasn't there so I couldn't say with any certainty. In fact I'm not even taking sides on the issue.

But wouldn't separate compartments, not unlike zoos use, do the trick?

#27     Dec 29, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

He must be chomping at the bit whilst trying to compose his rejoinder.

#28     Dec 29, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

OK, how did he get polar bears and aardvarks on the same ship, or ark as it were, with such little notice of the impending flood?

Anyway, thanks for being a smartass and pissing on my attempt at humor.

#29     Dec 29, 2008
  10. hughb

hughb

And where was PETA when all this was going on? Some asshole cramming polar bears, aardvarks and elephants into an ark not much bigger than a frigate.

#30     Dec 29, 2008