Question For Penny Stock Experts

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Jack Rabid IV, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Never ever considering penny stocks, I have a basic question.

Does this mean I can buy this company now for a fraction of a cent and it will be worth 4 cents by 12.20? if so, why isnt the stock trading at 4 cents now? looks like easy money on the table.... What am i missing?

thank you,

JR

Press Release Source: B2 Digital On Wednesday December 1, 2010, 5:50 pm EST

MESA, Ariz., Dec. 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B2 Digital, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BTDG - News) previously announced its Board of Directors has voted today in favor of accepting an offer of $0.04 a share from Sino-Can Industrial Holdings Group Ltd. for all outstanding shares of B2 Digital, Inc.

Both parties have agreed that the purchase of all shares will be concluded by December 20th, 2010.

2. Looks like a take over arb play.

3. Yeah, thanks, Andy. I still don't understand why this isnt free money...or is it?

4. chartman

chartman

Who would sale to you at a fraction of a cent stock that will be worth four cents in a couple of weeks? If the stock is not quickly selling at or very near four cents after the announcement, beware. There is nothing free in this world in the markets.

5. I agree. It does seem too good to be true, but it would make that press release false---