Question for Mr Hershey

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. This is fun time after a good morning... and just so you know.. I'm drunk and getting laid as we speak :p

#21     Jul 26, 2007
  2. Sure they are...can you prove that?

#22     Jul 26, 2007
  3. Can you prove you exist?

I don't care about proving it to you.. they did it.. end of story

#23     Jul 26, 2007
  4. So lets get this straight, so far you claimed two things today that you cant (or wont) prove and then make demands that spyder and jack prove anything to you. Hahaha, cmon man you are an absolute complete joke of a person if you think THAT makes any sense :D

#24     Jul 26, 2007
  5. We both know they cant prove it.. nobody has made a cent using SCT.. not a single one of them has ever come forward to prove it.. the only people that do actually come forward are those poor unprofitable souls that bluster away and still hold out hope that it is going to work for them some day...

in short... you :p

#25     Jul 26, 2007
  6. As far as Im concerned you are someone papertrading the method who is struggling and lashing out, since you havent proven anything to me or anyone else, thats how I see you.

Ok, done with this moron poster. Hopefully this will be moved to chit chat soon enough.

#26     Jul 26, 2007
  7. What's really sad is those morons on the 100% upside no risk thread are making money hand over fist.. sure they'll get murdered the minute the market changes but at the moment they are slaughtering SCT :p

#27     Jul 26, 2007
  8. lol, yes he is most definitely a struggling hershey trader lashing out :)

#28     Jul 26, 2007
  9. Says the guy who just joined the SCT thread and cant work it out :D :D :D

Just go join Scientology if you cant think for yourself.. only leaders make money in this game.. go be a follower in another industry if you want to make money

#29     Jul 26, 2007
  10. I devised my own method and unlike Jack I actually work it

You guys will never learn.. you cant make money trying to be someone else.. especially if that someone else cant even make money for themselves and has to live off his life partner who has a real paying job

Wake up kiddies

#30     Jul 26, 2007