Question for Mr Hershey

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. You want humorous? How about you tell us how much money you made with SCT.. or any method for that matter :p

And ps: nobody is posting a profit with Jack's SCT.. that was kinda the point Einstein :p

#11     Jul 26, 2007
  2. Actually, it IS, except for maybe where you come from and you and your multiple alias drones are the only ones using it. Do the math genious.

Is this thread in chit chat yet??

#12     Jul 26, 2007
  3. If you think that is the case, then STFU already!!

#13     Jul 26, 2007
  4. 2 Mac crosses and 3 re-entries.. 5 for 5 today..

I wonder what the losers are doing today?

Oh I see... they are replying to me :p

#14     Jul 26, 2007
  5. Don't shoot the messenger :p

And what is it to you.. who said you have to look let alone reply.. this tells me you are one of those SCT losers

#15     Jul 26, 2007
  6. Prove it then, post your execution report from this morning. If you dont do that, then you have ZERO right to ask anyone else to post theirs.

#16     Jul 26, 2007
  7. Sure, give me your credit card details.. and don't whine.. there's no free lunch in life

#17     Jul 26, 2007
  8. Bro stfu then. Asking for Hershey and Spyder to post theirs constantly, when you wont do it yourself. What a joke you are man, seriously.

Hey, at least they dont waste their lives whining and starting the same threads over and over like you do.

#18     Jul 26, 2007
  9. Ahhh very different situation.. I'm not pm'ing people trying to recruit them to SCT or any other method.. the onus is on them to put up or shut up..

Actually who am I kidding? it's just funny to watch them squirming because they cant get it to work :p

#19     Jul 26, 2007

10. Hey, that was me in ...... first grade....

T28, you are going overboard with this hate. Let it go. Get drunk, get laid and forget about Jack. Life is too short, especially if you reside down under. Seriously mate, it is time to bury the anger.
    Peace

:D :D :D :D

#20     Jul 26, 2007