Question for moderator Joe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 19, 2009.

Is moderator Joe fair in regards to criticism of the resident troll?

1. No. He is obviously in the troll's camp, like resinate.

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Yes, he is adjudicating objectively.

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  3. Not sure.

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. If you really love your children then you should consider putting them up for adoption so that they would have a chance at a normal upbringing. They'll thank you later.

#21     Apr 3, 2009
  2. ^^^Nice dodge, O Canadian-with-a-manlove-crush-on-Obama.

Ya know, you have tons in common with the very resident troll you tried to have banned. Talk about glass houses...

#22     Apr 3, 2009
  3. The important thing is that you're not a troll in your parallel universe.

#23     Apr 3, 2009
  4. Such marvelous restraint. You average 0.83 fewer posts per day than I do. Please tell me how you do it.

#24     Apr 3, 2009
  5. I'm not sure, but, I think being banned occasionally helps keep the daily average post count down.

Don't know if you want to travel that road or not, but it seems to work for some people. :D

#25     Apr 3, 2009
  6. LOL! I start a few threads aimed at highlighting the pedophile tendencies of the resident troll, and then a Canadian moonbat with a man-love crush on Obama decides that makes me a troll. Never mind that said moonbat makes as many partisan swipes on multiple threads as anyone on this board, or that its post count is higher than mine. Hypocrite, liar, obfuscater. Yep, sounds a lot like the resident troll. You two have a LOT in common, yessirree...

You can't make this stuff up.

#26     Apr 4, 2009
  7. Chuck! Nice to see you took time out from chugging cock in bus stops to make a post...

#27     Apr 4, 2009
  8. As much as you trash zzzz/option there seems to be an underlying trend of sexual language in your posts.

Pedophilia is something totally abhorrent, therefore it is only natural for a person to NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Threads discussing pedophilia need to stop.

#28     Apr 4, 2009
  9. Chucky and I go way back, don't we Chuck? He has said as much or worse to me in the past...

I agree it needs to stop. That is why I have been highlighting the depravity of the resident troll who defends pedophilia, considers it humorous, and has proposed more than once that my children be victims of a pedophile.

I have requested moderator/administrator Joe to enforce a ban on the resident troll from starting any threads relating to or commenting on pedophilia. Sorry if this upsets you, but until that occurs, I will continue to highlight the actions of said troll.

#29     Apr 4, 2009
  10. In my opinion, much worse. Considering the emotional stability involved and all.

#30     Apr 4, 2009