Question for moderator Joe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 19, 2009.

Is moderator Joe fair in regards to criticism of the resident troll?

1. No. He is obviously in the troll's camp, like resinate.

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Yes, he is adjudicating objectively.

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  3. Not sure.

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. You have no concept of the meaning of the glass house reference, do you?

#11     Apr 2, 2009
  2. If it is anything other than one should not criticize or slander another if they themselves are vulnerable to retaliation, i.e. a hypocrite, please feel free to explain.

#12     Apr 2, 2009
  3. That's interesting. It explains why he keeps banning me, after which I have to get Baron to reinstate me. It happened again yesterday. My crime? Mentioning the name of another member in a post I made. No insults, no challenges, no pejoratives. I just mentioned the guy's name.

#13     Apr 2, 2009
  4. Take a look

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=30969

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=2

Baron is also administrator but it says owner of et and since his user id is 2 he has primacy.

#14     Apr 2, 2009
  5. Ah, then you do understand. However, your initial response to my reference suggested that you missed the point. The fact that it still fails to register tells me that you did not quite get my point in its entirety as it relates to you. Perhaps in time...

#15     Apr 3, 2009
  6. Hey asshole, when I start proposing that it would be hilarious for a pedophile to get to your kids, or even worse, that you rape your own children, THEN you can start your moral relativist bullshit about glass houses.

In the interim, fuck off.

#16     Apr 3, 2009
  7. I am not familiar with the origin of your specific complaint. However, you have exhibited a sufficient degree of selective perception and trollism of your own that I am disinclined to take you at your word, such as it is. In any event, I just found it ironic that a troll would point fingers, which brought the glass house reference to mind in the first place. (Do you see how that works?)

In the interim, well, you know what to do:

#17     Apr 3, 2009
  8. "Not familiar" eh? Gee that's funny, because in the thread you posted in Feedback to ban the troll you and Nik had this exchange:

You quoted Nik on the above and then wrote:

Thunderpussy, you really have stepped in it this time. Not only are you a hack for the far left, but you've been revealed to be a liar as well. Of course, the two often go together...

The irony that you called on the troll to be banned, yet are now railing against my highlighting its perversities WHICH YOU CLAIMED AS QUOTED ABOVE TO BE THE BASIS FOR YOUR CALL TO HAVE IT BANNED, probably escape your feeble intellect, as does your rank hypocrisy.

Like I said before - fuck off.

#18     Apr 3, 2009
  9. You continue to amaze me. Reread what I wrote to you earlier. I do not know the specific offending references YOU refer to as they relate to YOU. And I do not accept anything YOU write at face value for the simple reason that you are, generally speaking, full of shit. This has become amply clear to me. I do recall my complaint against Z, but if you read the very quote of mine which you included in your post, it was not in connection with a specific person, and it certainly had nothing to do with you.

AGAIN, I just found it funny that YOU, a bona fide troll, would be pointing fingers at anyone else. THAT was my ONLY point when I raised the glass house reference. Period. Meanwhile, you continue with your elaborate argument which has nothing to do with my glass house reference as it relates to YOU. Evidently, basic comprehension presents quite a challenge for you.

#19     Apr 3, 2009
  10. You're the one who is full of shit.

Your pathetic attempt to wiggle out of being caught in a lie is noted and filed. That you don't believe what I have said about the resident troll is completely and utterly not important, as many here have been witness to it. No matter how you try to twist it, you stated that the resident troll's pedophilia was the root cause of you calling for him to be banned, yet you're excoriating me because I'm highlighting the same damn thing, but on a more personal level because he said things about my kids.

As for my being a troll, that is incredibly humorous, especially coming from someone who bounces from thread to thread declaring your man-love for Obama at every turn while excoriating the "far right," which to you means anyone who wouldn't suck Barry's dick if he dropped trou in front of them as you would gladly do. Not only that, you're a CANADIAN posting on an AMERICAN website about AMERICAN politics and politicians!! Talk about a fucking troll, you loser...

Finally, you post at a higher rate than I do.

Profile For Thunderdog

Date Registered: 08-07-02
    Total Posts: 8431 (3.47 posts per day)

Profile For hapaboy

Date Registered: 10-31-01
    Total Posts: 7170 (2.64 posts per day)

Good grief, you have the depth of a puddle...

#20     Apr 3, 2009