Question For Ivvy...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DrawDown, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Ivansky indicated that the current downward pressure on EUR/USD is due to "safe habor" flows of capital, fleeing other instruments and buying USD.

I am not saying that that is not partially the case for the gains USD has made lately.

However, I would like to propose a question for Iv, and anyone else who cares to chime in:

If this "safe harbor flow" of capital into the USD scenario is so... why would it not continue, sending EUR/USD down 100s of more points?

DrawDown

2. I'll be happy to answer if you leave your sarcasm and rude commentary at the door. Deal?

3. I'll have to get back to you on that.

This thread was directed to the general trading pop here, besides yourself.

So, you don't have to have a fit and try to get the thread closed, Ivvy.

You're welcome to bow out now from any serious discussions.

FX

4. So they don't let pikers randomly guessing make $$ that easily? Just my guess.

5. And, who exactly, is "they?"

Sure looks like the losers are turning out in force. Just my guess.

fx

6. Why so defensive dd? It's a serious answer. "They" (aka other traders) have to shake each other out before the move can continue. I mean, by god, can you imagine if you made another couple hundred points overnight on that single trade? We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Oh, and congrats on popping your cherry. Tell me you made at least $1k on that trade?

7. A $1K?????

When did I have even a $1k in my trading ACCT?!? :confused:

fx

8. It was directed to the general trading population? And the thread was named "Question for Ivvy"?

9. sim03

sim03

What a shock... how fitting for "The god of ForEx".

10. Go easy on him, he's making his way there 9-12 pips at a time.

#10     Jul 18, 2006