Question for Grob/Hershey....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by makosgu, May 22, 2006.

1. cnms2

cnms2

Agreed!

#31     May 27, 2006
  2. You guys (Jack and the A Team) are the ones making the claims. I (and others) are simply calling you on them. Don't make claims if you don't want to be challenged.

What I find morbidly fascinating is how people keep falling for Jack's game, even after all these years and the Usenet and ET records. Grape koolaid anyone?

There's a saying, that a word to the wise is sufficient... my posts are for them (the wise), not the A Team. Because the A Team knows it all and everyone on it is making 4 to 7% a day with really kewl SCT.

#32     May 27, 2006
  3. cnms2

cnms2

Let me tell you how I see this controversy:

- there's a 73 year old trader that claims to have discovered a set of principles on successful trading,
    - he's disseminating freely his principles to whoever wants to know them, using NLP as a method of efficient learning
    - there is a group of traders of various backgrounds that claim to follow those principles, at various levels, and claim to be successful
    - they also disseminate freely their knowledge, without the NLP wrapping
    - there is another group of traders that claim to have followed / tested those principles, and claim that they were unsuccessful
    - this last group of traders follows everywhere the old trader and the first group, and aggressively attack their claims

As in every field of knowledge not every student can graduate, not all graduates can do a good job. Some people will excel and other people will not be able to do even a decent job.

You see this happen everyday, everywhere: traders, engineers, doctors, businessmen, artists, mothers, fathers, etc..

Why does everybody think that anybody can be a successful trader? Do you think that anybody can be a good doctor if the greatest doctor teaches him? Do you think that it can be done in engineering, business, art, parenting? I don't think so.

Add to these the convenient anonymity of the message boards, some lack of basic manners, some inflated egos, intolerance, and we end up where we are, unfortunately.

Conflicts: religious, political, ethnical, scientific, artistic, familial, ...

Everybody stay cool!

I posted on other threads my expectancy calculated over the past three months of trading based on Jack's principles I learned only from the ET board. Why would I post fake numbers? Why would easyrider post a fake track record? Why would makosgu build trading tools and distribute them freely? Why would spydertrader spend so much time posting his trades, answering questions? Not even mentioning the huge amount of time Jack Hershey's spending disseminating his knowledge in spite of being so aggressively attacked?

Give it a rest!

#33     May 28, 2006
  4. Did I enter a war zone? The way I see it is that the gentleman, or anyone else, can make all the claims he wants as long as he's not peddling a product or service. Each is accountable for their 'own' results. I wouldn't bother questioning the method if it didn't work for me - I'd simply move on Why waste the energy debating while there're so many trading opportunities to be had.

Let the cool heads prevail. Happy Memorial everyone :)

Cariocas

#34     May 28, 2006
  5. Atlantic

Atlantic

i agree 100%

- BUT - HE is constantly the one who enters threads mostly WITHOUT beings asked - making those HUUUUUUUGE claims about what he is allegedly capable of and then calling all the other ones names right from the start or at least as soon as they start to ask him questions and ask for prove.

so - HE himself is the ONLY one to blame. he is one of the oldest here and at the same time BY FAR the one with the absolute worst behaviour i have ever seen on the entire internet. it is NOT and WILL NEVER BE ok for anyone to behave like this. i don't give a sh*t about how old/rich/successful or intelligent he probably is - he is a spoilt little a**hole who most likely was born with a golden spoon in his ugly mouth and to make things worse maybe was a single child and had an absolute miserable education and i do believe that if at all he only worked a few years in his entire life - then he most likely got kicked because nobody wants to deal with such a useless p.o.s.

read my words as often as necessary fo you to understand.

#35     May 28, 2006
  6. Exactly... No one her is peddling any product or service. The idea here is to simply open eyes and the possibility to what is available. It is exceedingly difficult for many folks to see what is available and realize that there is a way to seize it. Additionally, there is nothing random about the markets neither. When I watch the DOM chart, I do not see bars that are unconnected. It is a complete continuity of opportunity after opportunity.

The information is simply take it or leave it. Some folks cannot leave it and then go on to become enraged. There are alot of threads that I simply just LEAVE IT since it is contrary to what I know and experience. And having those differences, is OK!

THere is so much opportunity and despite the fact that some are more efficient then others, I support any type of success. The issue of course is when a contrary person argues otherwise for their own selfish reasons as opposed to discussing. I've just come to accept the fact that what I and several others do is very different and not easily replicated or seen as KISS for others. Who cares though??? Find something that works for you as opposed to forcing something to work for you...

I'm sure if we gathered all like minded persons, you would still see a broad distribution of results and stages... Thankfully, the markets are how you say they are, they provide various means of tapping the continual flow of opportunities...

Time to fire up the barbie...

Kind Regards,
    MAK

#36     May 28, 2006
  7. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

No one should make any false claims even he is not peddling a product/service. It may cost trader's precious time & money!

#37     May 28, 2006
  8. cnms2

cnms2

Parents sometimes ask their kids: "If somebody told you to jump out the window from the tenth floor, would you do it?"

The assumption is that we all are responsible adults here, and we should behave that way.

#38     May 28, 2006