Question for Grob/Hershey....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by makosgu, May 22, 2006.

1. Atlantic

Atlantic

hello child

i did not go to the college - and my language is german - and this means what in your world? that i am stupid because in your eyes everyone without that ivy thingy is actually not a true human being somehow (are you a nazi)?

you know - i could have gone to university - but one reason i did not do it was the fact that the no. 1 thing that is happening there is that those like you are getting their heads pumped with shit - and you prove it every day. you think you are huge because you have a paper in your hand that basically tells nothing more than that you've been there for several years and did what others told you - and this will be your dedication for the rest of your life maybe - kissing asses on the one hand and despise all those who you think are unworthy on the other hand - this is fine. i know your type - you are not good enough. you're still young and naive - maybe one day your brain will start to work on its own.

your answer to my post and it's style are EXACTLY the confirmation of what i was trying to point out - thank you.

i would say this in your face - absolutely.

you did not even have a futures account less than 2 years ago - now you are the best trader in the world - ... and you compare yourself to bill gates - this is ... bold.

why did you read my post - why am i not on your ignore list - since i am soo ... dumb?

and why don't YOU go to war? take your ivy league whatever and your big mouth and a m16 and fly over to bagdad - then show if you have anything to contribute - words won't do it over there. i was in the army - you just got your ass pampered. i bet you've voted for bush.. twice. and you would do it again - no doubt.

again - thank you very much! this was very funny.

and please be generous with my english - i'm still learning, and my brain - you know...

(btw.: your english sucks big time sometimes:

".. folks who tell me THEIR is no distinction ..." - but with an ivy league you probably have your own language anyway...)

#21     May 26, 2006
  2. Choad

Choad

Heh. The Hershey Effect? :p

#22     May 26, 2006
  3. Here you go again with presumptions.
    The facts are that in university, one is provided with the opportunity learn more and develop the capability to seek the truth (ie. the very thing you are looking for wrt trading). It is funny since the university cornerstone and creed was VERITAS (ie. latin, not english, for TRUTH). Why don't you go ahead and post those half dozen or so PM that we exchanged some months back along with your ad hoc mud slinging. I'm sure I can dig them up... EH???
    Hmmm... As with your PM's, we continue the "BEST OF" material. I, for one, probably have the smallest ego on these boards. I am definitely passionate about what I do and know. Some say I'm sharp, others say I'm off the mark and I always consider where off the mark is in case I had missed something. If you recall, your comment was that I was too inexperienced to possibly know what I was doing and then there was your guarantee that I would blow out! REMEMBER??? I can dig up that PM too...

The degree was so that my dad could take pride in something he had sacrificed much of his life for. It was an exhilirating place to exchange ideas and consider every broader and more complex possibilities along with the occasional NEW/VIRGIN solutions. This may be tough for folks to get a grasp on. That is one of the reasons why some Goldman employees actually enjoy working for Goldman. They find and exchange ideas that result in something that is downright fascinating. I do not beat my chest as you say I do. This of course is your misperception of some sort of superiority issue that you have mapped onto folks. Were this the case, why would I share all that I develop and do? THat is tough stuff for folks to understand. During the week, I interact and dedicate my time to a bunch of young adults. Their usual comment is why do I do what I do? It is to make a difference in their life. That is what contributions are about. Character assassination is usual as shown by the half dozens PM's we exchanged several months back. You just can't let it go. Funny thing is, I posted the solution within the previous thread to the mind boggling burning question that you could not grasp the answer to...
    LOL
    You definitely wouldn't. Some have tried once in their life and never again since, as I have said before, I'm a hands-on type of person.
    More presumptions. I will presume that the german translation may have tendencies to incorporate presumptions. I specifically pointed out a handful of folks who don't ever have to work a day for the rest of their lives, but in fact still do for various reasons that don't seam to make sense to someone else. It is an integrity type of thing for a bunch of those folks.
    Why is it that your translator always reads that I said you are dumb??? I have never claimed such a thing.
    Try "conflict" zones (ie. the places where they only send UN peacekeepers in Africa like the militia run Congo - the other half of my heritage). My father barely made out of their with his life let alone his clothes...

MAK

PS
    To trader666, you PM'd me instead of this fellow. Seeing how the both of you have some things in common, it may be better suited if you folks exchanged ideas that may add some value to what you would like to accomplish trading-wise. Hopefully, you can both be of assistance to each other which has always been my goal. If only were everyone's goal in ET.

#23     May 26, 2006
  4. I noticed that right after I sent it and redid it, addressed correctly. Since you've made it public, I'll repeat here what it said. Basically that your reply to gerry875's post proved his point. So did this one.

#24     May 26, 2006
  5. LOL!!! Still looking/checking for my posts...

#25     May 26, 2006
  6. Atlantic

Atlantic

and he is funny too! no seriously - i too think that he has the smallest ... of all times.

what does he talk about translators? does et have a translating function? guess what - i am able to understand and speak the english language pretty well - ok - i'm still learning - but overall i'm doing fine. and imagine - i even speak italian.

how many languages does he speak with his ivy waste of time?

in his head there is ROOOOOOOOOM for improvement.

#26     May 27, 2006
  7. I have not checked this thread for a few days or I would have answered sooner.

The first quote you give I meant what I said. Most people cannot get the hang of trading rockets just as they cant get the hang of trading any thing. As I stated awhile back only about one out of four make me a profit and the rest are usually washes.

The second quote you dont seem to understand the context. If I had been ahead on the trade and had some profit to work with I might have tried reversing.

As for the account see attached.

I am really amazed at the amount of time you put into this. Its a shame you cant focus that energy into something constructive.

p.s. May I enquire why you chose that particular nickname?

#27     May 27, 2006
  8. Well that certainly PROVES you've made over 600% a year trading rockets. So you bought Photoshop with your welfare money?

#28     May 27, 2006
  9. My grandpappy always used to say " a fox always smells his own hole first" which is to say people usually suspect others of doing what they do. Of course it doesnt prove anything. I am just answering your charges as best I can but I see that there is nothing in the world that is going to deter you from your quest so march on Senor Quixote.

#29     May 27, 2006
  10. I am pulling BA_Trader out of lurking retirement mode and posting to change my cumulative hit counter to 667. I don't wish to be even remotely associated with Trader666.

The stuff that has been going on on ET over the last few days/weeks has been just so weird!! What a f*cking waste.

#30     May 27, 2006