Question for Grob/Hershey...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makosgu, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stalker

Stalker

drew 2 extra trendlines inside the channel on the 60-minute chart in advance, don´t know if it´s by "the book", but price has stoped at the first one...

• es.png
      File size:
      14.3 KB
      Views:
    #31     Sep 6, 2005
  2. Waiting on number

#32     Sep 6, 2005
  3. 60 minute resistence

#33     Sep 6, 2005
  4. Adjusted

#34     Sep 6, 2005
  5. 2min ym. Notice du preceding new leg up.

#35     Sep 6, 2005
  6. FTT on traverse channel and declining volume. Warning sign.

#36     Sep 6, 2005
  7. INDU is cash

Futures YM (smart money) leads cash INDU

great post and game plan.

#37     Sep 6, 2005
  8. Ireland

Ireland

laziz314159

thanks for xls and summary of your work so far - will link to esignal. That is a key question I arrived at as I'm sure others are also i.e. how to filter the hitches in a gaussian.

Grob/Mak

In an old document from the msn link posted in the other thread I notice a gaussian is implied to be a fixed length i.e 11 YM bars. Is this the case or is the length in fact variable or can it be derived from the price traversal

My charts so far today to bar 30

Irl

#38     Sep 6, 2005
  9. YM tried to move back up but look at volume on those two black bars.

#39     Sep 6, 2005
  10. Stalker

Stalker

haha, it´s funny but this thread started because of a misunderstanding. My thought from the beginning after watching indu and ym was that Ym was leading indu.
    In my first question to u grob i wondered if ym price being close to indu meant that there would be a move down. U answered no, and i understand why... What i meant was that pricerange between the two was close in comparison to ym usually being 6-12 points higher than indu. My idea was the same as yours - that ym was leading... :p

apart from that i´m really crappy today, got a unpleasant feeling of not knowing what i´m doing...

#40     Sep 6, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.