Question for Grob/Hershey...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makosgu, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stalker

Stalker

hey,
    really appriciate the picture of the gaussians, although i had understood the basics it became much clearer with a picture.

thanks grob,
    /Stalker

#11     Sep 4, 2005
  2. Ireland

Ireland

Gents

agreed - the diagram and descriptions add a lot of clarity - appreciated indeed !

Irl

#12     Sep 5, 2005
  3. The Tucson CERT units were activated yesterday (Sunday) So Liz and I may be out of pocket for a while.

#13     Sep 5, 2005
  4. LOL... Is this good? I've always wondered about this aspect of how your corporate paradigm is more enticing then trading. You look for the overdrive and even having some experience with S1 and IPO's, I know you are focused on where the profits are. Is there somewhere where I can read about this? Nonetheless, I congratulate both you and Liz (who I wish I had taken more time to chat with) on your company's achievement.

Kindest Regards Grob,
    MAK!

#14     Sep 5, 2005
  5. The following is for SCT Stream 7 Stops (old thread reference pages 69-70, 77). It is all draft and was prepared, primarily, for an upcoming Tucson IBD Meetup group.

The following three posts (Attachments) are being made in draft to convey a Protective Stop Strategy Compare and Contrast writeup. One has columns which dont work well on ET.

They are:

Protective Stop Strategy Compare and Contrast (draft)

Table 1 Protective Stops Basics (draft)

Appendix A Stop Examples (Draft)

#15     Sep 5, 2005
  6. the basics table

#16     Sep 5, 2005
  7. The first segment of text.

It may jump around when you print it

#17     Sep 5, 2005
  8. AllenW

AllenW

So how does one discern the transition in this example from Friday? It seems the a Reversal could have been problematic to say the least. I'm looking more for "risk free " entries rather than reversals but I suspect one leads to the other.
    (I hope my screen shot comes thru---first time trying this)

#18     Sep 5, 2005
  9. The US CERT program is a use of trained expertese that can respond before and when First Responders are unavailable. In our unit, because of my training, I am designated as the triage team leader.

The corporate paradigm is exceeding everyone's expectations. We are adding computers and changing our data base this weekend. The core of the corporate book was used for debriefing on Thursday and we are rampoing up on all fronts: ADs by 70% ( paid by our parent); seminars are going from 44 to 64 per month; and indirectly CMS data indicates that our market penetration is even cause net deficits on competitor's market share. We are going to do a campaign to convert all sales to one product this month.

Contracting is precipitating about .5MM (annualized) per day of seminars for half of the sing ups; another subsequent set of closings (47% more) ocur with an inhouse follow up program. Our referrals are kicking in now and it looks like 3:1 over following 60 days.

We plan 250 C corps as clones of the original. We are starting with the US western border to focus on low density poor populations where health is not being delivered properly. Transferring personal hard earned capital taxed into government coffers back out of those coffers and putting it to work effectively in the private sector has always been a top goal of mine. Our two best Centers of Interest (rural community regions) are seeing an influx of 120,000 dollars a month in the delivery of new health services at small out of pocket for clients. the 13 others are not far behind. In one COI 10 additional docotrs will be on site by the end of Sepember.

Our overrides were increased 17% beginning the last week of August. We have doubled our profits in 60 days through delivery system changes and WOM (no cost to entrain) I get out about 4,000 Rx guides a week now. 2,000 in Spanish last week.

I was amused by the insistence of Gerry that I get off my ass to reply to him on a nonsensical question. That bullshit in the TA forum was amusing too. I still don't get it as to why an unqualified unsuccessful person is moderating TA.

Reprinting the word "cold" on my stethiscope; humor is a good way to start to work.

Jimmy Carter was advocating for sending stuff to Habitat for humanity Headquarters since they are going to mobilize across the US for rebuilding the Gulf Coast. If anyone is willing to share improved performance in with H for H, I will send the SCT multi media product we are building to them gratis. Just email me your address for delivery. I am at easaxby5@cox.net. Formerly I recommended the local H for H. Now is the time to go with the national office.

If someone can get their address and post it I would appreciate it. I am going to redouble my efforts to get the SCT canned. the trading effort by the dream team will really butress the effort.

NGO's and not for profits is the way this nation is going to get back on the track. A lot of people for all their lives have paid into the feds and the benefits have been dismal. Now is the time to get that capital back into the private sector to get things humming.

Our paradigm is to privatize Medicare; for whatever reason, serendipity I guess, the exec on senior prograom of a very large outfit is in residence here to ramp up a no premium contract with Rx that will service anyone and keep them OUT of Medicaid. SAT is the only US C corp with a contract to deliver the product and we can set up anywhere in the US to do it. Serendipity, I guess. LOL

#19     Sep 5, 2005
  10. I apologize to all for my verbal fisticuffs Saturday evening. I dont normally engage in that sort of thing but we had a picnic in the afternoon and I was three sheets to the wind by evening. I do not understand why the thread was killed but no use worrying about that. Congrats Jack on your progress.

#20     Sep 5, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.