question about U.S. prop firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bondtrader1, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. Hi, I just have question that I hopefully someone on here will have the answer to. I am a canadian, i've been trading stocks for about a year now, but I am looking to trade fixed-income, or futures. The only firms that offer these products are in the US, so what I would like to know if there is anyway for me to get a work visa, even though trader is not under one of the NAFTA jobs, or do I even need one? Thanks for your help