Question about trading emini's as a career

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Robertwiz, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hello,

Just wondering the following about trading emini's as a career from anyone who has successfully done so as a career:

1. Is it really possible to trade emini's intraday as a career?

2. How much on an account can one make per year percentwise ( please no absurd claims of taking 5,000 into 1 million?

3. Has anyone earned at least 200,000 per year trading eminis?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. emg

emg

3. emg

emg

If you can over come all of these chapters, the odds are higher you will become a successful traders.

Looking for a 3rd party educational vendors is not the way to start to learn how to trade. Even reading books is not the way to start.

More than 90% of small trader beginners and amateurs lose. They just lose!!

You better believe it. It takes 1 in 100 small traders to make it in this industry. There are so many evidences in this ET site that so many newbies and amateurs are losing. Many disappear.

4. emg

emg

I will be adding more chapters soon

5. So tell us how to succeed.

6. emg

emg

you? you claim u are successful trader. more than 90% of losers demand that u share.

tell u what, what don't u begin posting your trade? help robertwiz. make him a better trader

7. You're the one putting out advice, not me. You're really good at telling everyone what doesn't work I was hoping you could shed some light on the masses at what does work.

I trade for myself. I'm smart enough to know that what works for me probably won't work for others. Took me a long time to figure it out. I'm also smart enough not offer advice I can't back up. (That's why I don't offer any).

8. emg

emg

i am giving more than 90% of losers to give up trading and save their money. That is my advice.

9. So the 10% that "could" succeed should give up too because they can't know in advance they are part of that elite group, right?

Are you part of the 10%, making you an expert on the subject
    or
    part of the 90%?

10. emg

emg

I sense u are desperately and part of the 90% losers. Here is my advice, give up and save your money. u are not born to be a trader.

Dear robert. this is a perfect example of how 90% losers behavior. they are desperate.

Good luck

Im out

#10     Mar 29, 2011